[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been dicking a fat girl for some time, we're not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489731382797.jpg (186KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489731382797.jpg
186KB, 720x960px
I have been dicking a fat girl for some time, we're not together. We hang out but mostly I just fuck the absolute shit out of her and go about my merry way. The only thing is, my friends recently found out, and told me that shes autistic as fuck... I tried to deny it, but I need to know how I can tell... I don't want to break things off with her, but if shes autistic I don't know if I can handle the stigma, shes a fun lay and let's me do absolutely anything I want, any hole, any speed, I make her dress up for me, do public shit, ect. ect.
>>
>>18510220
What the fuck kind of advice are you even looking for? Or is it validation? Who cares man, the only tip i got for you is to just continue enjoying your time
>>
>>18510432
I need to know if shes autistic or not, how do I tell? also is it ok to fuck an autistic chick.
>>
>>18510575
yes she is autistic.
yes its ok to fuck an autistic.
>>
>>18510432
He needs too know if and how autistic she is
>>
File: 53e.jpg (112KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
53e.jpg
112KB, 680x680px
>>18510220
No reason why your friends should know about this.

Also what have you observed about her? Is she just naively aspie-like or is it worse? Seems like you two have a good thing going--just make sure you don't lead her on.
>>
https://youtu.be/Vju1EbVVgP8

Watch this and then ask yourself whether you think she actually is
>>
>>18510220
Are you concerned because of her possible austim or because your friends found out that you're dicking a fatty?
>>
>>18510639
She collects toys... specifically ones related to Aliens, Predators, Rick and Morty and anything that is Orcish or vaguely Orcish. She babies her cats (They wear little sweaters and collars, all of them are lazy as fuck and she feeds them food that is like, the steak of lobster of cat food.) She is obsessed with VERY repetitive games. One time I fucked her, and when we were done she got up and booted up Duke Nukem 3D and played it while I watched netflix on her TV. She played it for Hours before we fucked again then went and got something to eat. When we hang out, she won't go in any resteraunt that looks remotely busy, she says it overwhelms her, she draws weird fantasy shit, but is really bad at drawing and it looks like shes been bad at drawing for years. She avoids eye contact, and if we aren't fucking, she doesn't like to be touched AT ALL. She also is easily naive as fuck, for the most part she doesn't seem to concern herself with anything but video games, her shitty drawings and getting my dick (Though I had to teach her a bunch of shit.)
>>
>>18510746
Dude i fucked a fat bitch too. She was also ugly. Just two drinks down and i was like wtf ever, i fuckd her. She is a shy bitch who it is like talking to a wall. She keeps saying what fun we had on my couch, i mean we made out on it.

Basically it had to take her half a year to realize she was a ONS. My sister started to cry when she found out her older bro fucked a bitch, wanting me to save that shit for marriage, even though i know she aint a saint.
>>
>>18510647
That's a cute autism.
>>
>>18510220
Autism is on a spectrum
it can be very bad
or not noticeable at all
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.