[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS NOT A DRILL I am getting LAID for the FIRST TIME next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: frog_distraught.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
frog_distraught.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I am getting LAID for the FIRST TIME next week.

How do I stop being so nervous??

What condom size do I buy? I'm 8" by 6" and only have enough cash to buy one box, so I can't fuck this up!!

When should I last wank before meeting her?

How do I stop being so nervous???

How do I eat out a girl?

HOW DO I STOP BEING NERVOUS
>>
Stop worrying and be confident, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>18510133
Tell me the secrets to confidence
>>
>>18510167
Just be it.
>>
>>18510130
Next week? Nice, you have time. How do you know though? Who are you sleeping with? Just curious.
I wish I had advice. Anyway, good luck! I hope you have fun and enjoy it.

I'm interested in OP's questions as well.
>>
>>18510130
What helped me is reading about a bunch of different techniques, where the g spot is and having a good grasp of the anatomy. Basically give yourself as much control over the situation as possible, get as much information as you can; that's what helped me be confident and she told me 3 times after how good I was but idk how legit that was..

As for the condoms thing I'm 7x6 and the trojan magnums fit me well, first time I just got a normal condom and it was tight at to the point that I didn't cum, though you can see that as a positive I guess
>>
>>18510130
>only have enough cash to buy one box
What are you, 15?
>>
>>18510188
Thanks for the advice man, I'll keep an eye out for those. The first ones I ever tried where too tight and ended up ripping, so I'm a little spooked now when buying

>>18510190
Fucking poor please don't remind me
>>
>>18510195
A lot of girls are on birth control nowadays also, you should ask her so you don't have to worry much about the condoms.

I should also add people just assume sex for the first time with any person virgin or not is gonna be awkward and not to the level of sex with someone you've been with for a while. And seriously man; it's not as big a deal as people make it out to be. It feels nice, it's fun, but it's not some otherworldly mystical bullshit
>>
Prepare to be disappointed

I was like you before I had sex for the first and only time. It was a huge let down once it actually happened
>>
File: o-CONDOM-facebook.jpg (231KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CONDOM-facebook.jpg
231KB, 2000x1000px
>>18510195
> hurr so big that it ripped!
Unless you meant you have an 8 foot by 6 foot dong that's not possible.
I dunno if you're buying some shitty ass used condoms or you're doing something retarded.
Either way getting XL sizes isn't the answer. That's just a scam to get retards to pay more money for looser condoms; which SHOULD feel tight because that's how they fucking stay on.

Learn the proper way to put them on and masturbate with one.
>>
>>18510223
>>18510226
Aha, two very conflicting perspectives
Fair though

>>18510223
She is actually on the pill but wants me to put on a condom anyway fml

>>18510254
That's how I ripped it, masturbating with one lol
>>
>>18510256

>>18510223 here, mine wanted me to put on a condom as well even tho she was on birth control, but at least you don't have to worry about it ripping.

Don't get me wrong most people's first time suck but you do have the advantage of having a big dick so even mentally it'll help. But like I said before i think it's pretty universal for everyone that you end up being a bit like "shit thats all it is?"
>>
Just B Urself
>>
>>18510254
Bullshit. I wore regular condoms for a decade and it hurt and made sex a chore. My wife (gf at the time) got me some XL Magnums by mistake and suddenly sex with condoms felt good and my dick didn't turn an unhealthy purple and lose feeling. With regulars I would have a huge deep mark where the ring was for hours.

You may have a little dick but don't talk about shit you don't know and mislead others. I wish I knew better at 17 and not wasted a decade of sex on shitty painful condoms.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.