[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to JAY-Z "They say you can't turn a bad girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Bad_Girl.png (1MB, 1114x932px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Girl.png
1MB, 1114x932px
According to JAY-Z "They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever"

Do you think this true? One of my best friends was previously in a terrible relationship. She used to be a very optimistic and positive person, bright eyed and bushy tailed if you will. I feel like it changed her as a person, made her more cynical, more dark, she became the Nega version of herself. Started sleeping around a lot and doing a lot of FWB stuff.

Then she met this really good guy, awesome dude who treated her right and they seemed to have a blast together. Problem was she was still dealing in side dick and cheating on him. I got to know him well and after a while I just couldn't watch it anymore so I provided him with anonymous evidence of her dalliances. He confronted her and had a go at her and broke it off. After that I talked it out with her and was hoping she would see how she Fucked things up and had to change if she wanted to be happy. She seemed to take it to heart and I thought maybe she was going to change for the better.

It didn't happen. Fast forward and now two additional relationships later, she continued cheating on both of the dudes and I provided evidence again of her cheating leading to them breaking up with her. It seems like now she is in a worse state than she has ever been. It's like there is no bottom and now she despairs that she will never be happy in a relationship. I don't even really recognize her anymore and I'm just not sure what to do.
>>
she's just stupid. that shit is worthless, just an excuse to be a top-tier asshole. she things she is cool, that's it
>>
>>18509666
Cool story she sounds like a piece of shit
>>
i wish young ppl would think about what Hugo or Tolsztoj said about women not some stupid nigger rapper
>>
>>18509688
Really gross to be scrolling this sfw board and come across a guy beating his meat like this
>>
>>18509688
Hugo was the original "whores are the only honest women" dude.

What a baller. Obviously, he was right.
>>
>>18509688

What exactly did they say?
>>
>>18509666
Just play spectator until she dates another guy. No offenses on OP but im smiling. Its too funny!
>>
>>18509666
I'm not sure I'm entirely in agreement on that quote. It is extremely difficult to bounce back from trauma though.

like I feel for your friend, I was never really a optimistic person, but before my last ex I was at least hopeful. After he dumped me and came clean with all the lies and shit he did to me, I completely gave up on life. Still low key am, but after 6 years I'm at least somewhat regaining a glimmer of hope for the future deep down. I still have very little faith I'll ever be able to have a functional stable relationship again, because my trust is just blown to hell, but deep down I still hope I can get married and have a normal life one day.

Your friend though, you should understand I'm assuming this has been over the course of a few years and she's young. As we age, we don't always grow for the better. Part of it might be her experiences, part of it might just be her outlook on relationships in general has just changed.
As for you, you just have to decide if this new person is anyone you even want to be friends with. I had some friends in high school, who after graduation just kind of became deadbeat druggies mooching off their parents and spending every penny they earned on drugs and booze, and just had no real goals in life. I decided I no longer had anything in common with them and moved on. We're still friendly, but I'm not hanging out with them really anymore. People change, you need to reevaluate your friendship.
And also, you probably don't want to interfere with her relationships. I'm not saying this because I don't think she should get what's coming to her and she doesn't deserve to get dumped, I'm saying this for your sake because it's going to be real exhausting for you if you feel the need to step in on every single one.
>>
>>18509666
maybe she shouldn't go in a relationship. sounds like she has to fuck around until shes bored and able to appreciate the benefits of a relationship.
>>
>>18509666
Man fuck jayz

That nigga look like a camel wtf he know about women?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.