[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I've been on a relationship with a chinese girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465281025906.jpg (34KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1465281025906.jpg
34KB, 325x346px
Hey /adv/, I've been on a relationship with a chinese girl for two years now but her folks have been adamant against her having a non chinese boyfriend. Yesterday they found out and told her that she had to dump me otherwise they would stop paying for her college, which is an expensive one and both of us working wouldnt be able to afford it. Any advice on how i can win them over? Any ancient chinese ritual to ask out daughters? Should i learn the language and tell them i'm serious about their daughter?
>>
>>18509609
Learning the language to a reasonable degree will take you more than a year (even though you have the advantage of being able to practice with a native speaker). If all you want to do is talk with them directly, it's probably not worth it.

Besides that, I don't know what else to say. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>18509609
Why didn't you just hide the relationship until the college was paid off? Are you in clown college or something?
>>
>>18509617
Should I get an interpreter then?
>>18509622
It was hidden, apparently someone saw us and told the folks and she isn't a very good liar. Also I'm done with school, she isn't.
>>
>>18509647
One thing you could do is have a deep introspection of where you see yourself with your gf. If after deep thought and looking to what you truly want in life, you might consider breaking up with her. I only tell you this OP because there is no good solution in this scenario
>>
>>18509609
yeah, she's fucked OP. Traditional asian girls are great but only if you are accepted by the family as you now find. It took me 3 years and they finally realized I was solid and would never do anything that would embarrass their daughter or the family. It helped that I did a deep dive into her culture and learned at least the pleasantries of the language and she told them soon as she felt we were serious and she was in love.

You guys will have to separate so she can finish school but first you need to sit down with her parents, ask their forgiveness and show them and your gf respect. Then wait and see.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.