[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy i've known for a long time in friend group went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

>guy i've known for a long time in friend group went super-nazi
>hangs out with all my friends all the time making offensive jokes blah blah
>first went along with it cause i always found racist humor funny and i just treated it as a gag (like a goofy character from a movie who joins a cult and keeps talking about it)
>he starts to have an influence on the group opinions
>keep thinking about stupid race shit in my head all the time
>keep thinking about alpha/beta dominance bullshit all the time
>keep going back to this group because its my only social outlet as a borderline schizophrenic who only gets along with borderline schizophrenics

dude what the fuck, how do i stop thinking about race and nazism and shit. all i ever wanted was a decent life i couldn't care less about ideological bullshit.
>>
>>18509096
Study philosophy. Start with Plato.
>>
It's because you aevretly care about it, but the stress of it all gets to you.

Know that some of it is true, some of it is false. Do your own research and filter knowledge through critical thinking before consuming it. If you don't want the group to be about the topics he's bringing up, ignore it or politely ask him to stop making it the group focus.
>>
>>18509096
I was into alt-right for entire year, then I snapped out of it. (Hint: it's all bullshit). Seriously, people who tell you that this racist/homophobic shit is true are all liars, because it's based on purely anecdotal examples. Studies to confirm racism have been all flawed either.

I suggest you distance yourself from those friends who take that shit way too seriously. It's OK if they say "fag" or "nigger" as an offensive slur once in a while, but it's not OK if they refer to all blacks as niggers, women as bitches or gays as faggots and so on.
>>
One more picture on why Hitler was a crook.
>>
>>18509120
>>18509125
i used to be really into actual leftism like leftypol stuff but nobody gave a single fuck how accurate it was, it just made me unpopular and had people thinking i was a marxist-leninist stalinist or maoist (which i wasn't but you know how retarded people are), i just gave up on politics in general after that. to be honest, it doesn't matter if pol stuff is true or not, i just constantly think about the actual implications of the ethno-nationalist mindset and how it affects my life. it doesn't matter if racism is "right" or not because the racist perspective exists in many people's minds and at that point it might as well be true. anything can feel true if enough people agree on it and validate eachother about it.

if you showed these images to many actual nu-nazis, they would not give a fuck. they'd call you like a cuck or some shit and say you're mad that they're winning. at that point it's like, alright dude, whatever you win. i'll just try to exert my energy more immediately beneficial to my life. planet is uninhabitable in like 100 years anyways
>>
>>18509096
How about you try to have a discussion in which you defend the alternate viewpoints -- the ones you seem to have. As friends you should be able to do this civilly without there being any contempt or shouting. Try to understand why he thinks the way he does, and try to let him understand why you think the way you do. Once you have this foundation, you can start to persuade him on certain viewpoints he holds as being wrong or fallacious, without outright saying it.

Additionally it concerns me that the group was so porous to his ideology. People should find their own way and question things instead of just going with the flow. You can use this to your advantage, by getting them to go with your flow, however I'd just say it's time for some new friends.
>>
>>18509151
Right OP, I have dabbled pretty heavy into both left-wing and right-wing politics, to an extent that I found myself being an holocaust denier and reading Mein Kampf. Right now, I work every day to just cool the fuck down about politics and try to adopt a soft social democrat position where I care more about science, philosophy and environment topics more that actual politics, even though what I'd like the most is to 100% just focus straight on my graphic designer career and treat everybody as an individual.

Think about racism is that it's a social construct. There were times where germanic people were uncivilized barbars and italians, greeks and persians had a superior high culture with lots of science, art and philosophy flourishing. Even in modern american context or whatever, look at how much do Ben Carson or Michael Jordan really have in common poor blacks when those people have so much more in common with other rich folks. You don't have to be a ML to realize that class is more important than race. The fact that classes have disproportionate racial admixtures has more to do with history of exploitation of certain groups than actual "biological inferiority". Besides that, races mix all the fucking time in the history.

All that right-wing populist bullshit is nonsense. If lots of people believe that sun is actually an eye of Ra, it doesn't change the fact it's a star, because if sun is an eye of a god, that doesn't explain well why does it behave like a regular star. If group of people believe god is real, it doesn't change objective reality.

Only way to find out the truth is studies, facts, and reading what well-recognized authors have spoken, such as Chomsky.

Seriously, don't even for once start to believe bullshit to better get along with your friends. They will either find out they are wrong or they do something retarded because of their beliefs. Seriously, find a better group of friends based on if they are decent humans first, poltics 2nd.
>>
>>18509096
Oh shiiieeeet nigger, that ain't good.
>>
>>18509193
the reason the group is so porous to his ideology is because they're mostly apolitical and gravitate towards alternative non-mainstream viewpoints. the type of people that say "hey, why blame white people for slavery". leaves a wide opening for "see, the jews did this and the media is covering this up and our race is in trouble". then they're like "whoa, this guy is smart.. he knows stuff and thinks about stuff, i trust him". also they're all either schizophrenic or autistic or have a lot of personality disorders

>>1850920
>studies, facts, and reading

it's really difficult to convert pol-types using those. here's the thing, a lot of people would rather believe the sun is actually the eye of Ra because the objective reality isn't as fun or interesting as the subjective reality. look at the pic I posted in the OP. now imagine 40 of people who look exactly like that going to a water source like lake ontario and just taking huge jars filled with fluoride and dumping it in there. obviously, that's not what goes on, but it's funnier to think reality is like that, and some people would just rather think that the universe is run by people that look exactly like the one in the OP pic because it's much more interesting than the truth well, that's the reason i think most pol people don't care for the truth
>>
>>18509262
They just have to see the negativity their movement is causing then.
>>
>>18509096
>>he starts to have an influence on the group opinions

Sounds like a shit friend group Tbh
>>
>Group has liberal left wing opinion
>No issues here guize
>Group has any opinion that isn't the social norm
>REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

If you don't like it make new friends. Times are changing bro, people aren't being quiet anymore, on both sides of the spectrum.
>>
>>18509125
1. So if they were unemployed they were forced to enlist in a labor "army"? Gee, I wonder why Hitler didn't want shit heads sitting around doing nothing. If you're going to live in the country, and you're not working, then you are at the governments mercy. If they say work, then you work.
2. >muh independent womyn
3. >muh 6 trillion
4. Yeah, when you're rebuilding a country from nothing shit's not gonna be easy, days are gonna be long, and due to economic struggles wages will be low.
5. Opinionated, not fact.
6. Funny, he mentions it was used as a tool to garner support from the business community, but in the first point he complains about people being forced to work in controlled labor armys. Perhaps the banding together of business and government would help revitalize the economy in Germany while it was being rebuilt? Nah, that's silly.
7. This is just fucking ridiculous. Military or not, these people had work. Work isn't supposed to be fun, if they couldn't get a job somewhere the government gave them a job. If it was in Military then that's how it goes. Better than not having a job and starving.
8. Doesn't have anything to do with unemployment. If your country is fucked over from WW1, it's pretty obvious you should build your military up in case it happens again.
9. Doesn't have anything to do with unemployement. This is more of a morality thing on whether it was right or wrong to take the spoils of war, so I won't defend it nor be against it.
10. >No pay in horrendous conditions
Yeah aushwitz was just terrible. Theater, pool, horse stables. Awful conditions. People died in those camps because of typhus, not hunger. Don't even give me that 6 gorillion bullshit.

tl;dr people were forced to work for the government because they didn't have jobs, boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>18509358
No matter how much you defend the Nazis, Göring and Eva Braun will
NEVER
EVER
double team you. There will
NEVER
EVER
be a 4th Reich.
Your buddies lost the only war they ever fought.
>>
>>18509383
>trump will NEVER EVER be President
Anything is possible. Also, I don't want a 4th reich, the modern German is fucking pathetic. Ironically, Poland is the only yurope country that still has values and pride, so they would be the ones to try and do something. But they're poland, so that won't happen.
>>
>>18509096
Because you're surrounded by it. Normal people don't think about and discuss that stuff all the time.
>>
>>18509389
Necrophile.
>>
>>18509096
Tell him you are jewish or your bff is jewish or your so is jewish and stop being a pussy
>>
>>18509120
>racist/homophobic shit is true are all liars, because it's based on purely anecdotal examples
So IQ racial differences and stats showing gays are more prone to mental illness and STDs don't real?
>>18509200
>race is social construct
>Chomsky
/leftypol/ pls go
>>
>>18509151
>planet is uninhabitable in like 100 years anyways
black-pilled defeatist faggot. good thing you won't procreate.
>>
>>18509415
Google 'confounding factor.'
>>
>>18509432
So a word you learned about magically disproves all the data that Africans have substantially lower IQ than other races, and gays have vastly disproportionate rates of molestation (both as victim and perpetrator), mental illness, and STDs?
It's not a reason to automatically hate them [spoiler]they do other things on their own to warrant skepticism and annoyance[/spoiler] but to claim any derogatory information about either group is simply anecdotal or false is disingenuous at best.
>>
>>18509444
Nah bruh. Rein it in a sec.
I'm just saying that any statistic like that about people will never be super accurate, because humans don't live in a vacuum.
That's all my dude. I'm not gonna get into the specifics of cultural/sexual bias in IQ tests and adoption and all that jazz.
>>
>>18509447
>never super accurate
That's a generic copout.
>'m not gonna get into the specifics of cultural/sexual bias in IQ tests and adoption and all that jazz
Good, because that's a losing battle. Leftists can whine all day about that, but it doesn't change the reality. Hell, I've even heard justifications that Africans don't develop mirror self-awareness until ~5 (as opposed to ~2 for westerners) because their society is more "collectivist". Eventually you have to stop with excuses and mental gymnastics and acknowledge that everyone is not equal. It's not a free pass to be a dick, but it's still a fact of life.
>>
>>18509096
>friends slowly became undesirables and I want out
Yeah man it happens to the best of us. At least it's not your fault.
>>
>>18509453
I tried to be genial and you continued to be a giant faggot.
Have fun, my negro.
>>
>>18509262
This. There's no way to "convert" them, they're having too much fun.
All you can do is hope that their idiocy never reaches critical mass (though Trump was elected president because of these people, a dangerous trend).
>>
>>18509457
>muh hugbox
I wasn't overtly antagonistic at all. Now that you've revealed yourself, I'll gladly say you're just a sensitive gaybo. Go to Reddit if you want discourse that is guaranteed not to hurt your fee-fees.

Plus you don't find it hypocritical to use Negro in a derogatory sense, considering your stance?
>>
Get better friends.
>>
>>18509120
>It's all anecdotal
Riddle me this nigger. At what point does a collection of anecdotes become a trend?

>>18509096
Your friend probably visited /pol/.
Your friend is smart, you should listen to him.
You should also do your own research on /pol/.
Have fun :)
>>
>>18509476
Thats a good riddle maybe youre not a moron
>>
>>18509476
>do you own research OFF /pol/
That place is a start, but it's too invested with shills and retards to be a sole/substantial source of information.

>>18509476
>At what point does a collection of anecdotes become a trend?
It'll just be a "problematic association" indicative of "inherent eurocentric bias" and "flawed assumptions" and research methods. :^)
>>
>>18509491
Yeah that's basically what it is when shut in losers convert to white supremacy because it's trending in the meme sphere
>>
>>18509491

If liberals are kindergartners then /pol/ are high schoolers. High education happens on Tor-chans.
>>
>>18509500
/pol/ users are schizophrenic and the average person is not schizophrenic
>>
>>18509493
Right, it has nothing to do with being a world minority, and being inundated with media and culture which makes it okay to blame white people for anything, but verboten to criticize any other group without being "racist". It has nothing to do with a lack of a strong cultural identity and visibly changing demographics and disproportionate rates of mixed-race couples. It has nothing to do with social malaise and declining/shamed outlets for exclusive masculinity and community, coupled with endless online resources and virtual connectivity to previously unattainable subversive ideologies and literature.
It's the MEMEs that turn people into white supremacists!
>>
>>18509503
>/pol/ users are schizophrenic because I say so
>/pol/ is one person, and any incongruity of content is because they're mentally ill, not because of shills or people posting with differing agendas/viewpoints
>>
>>18509503
>Anyone who disagrees with me is delusional and out of touch with reality.
>>
>>18509487
>maybe you're not a moron
You're assuming I'm someone you've already communicated with in this thread. You're so disconnected from reality that you see all of 4chan as one entity with which you can reason. You're fighting with something that doesn't exist, no wonder you're bound to lose.
>>
laws are cancer made up by merchants
the only true rule belongs to the king, chosen by god
>>
>>18509516
Damn that's deep you're totally a batman villain and 4chan isn't mentally ill because a group can't have attributes

>>18509665
Yeah stuff like this is not pure schizophrenia
>>
>>18509683
>Still acting as if 4chan in one being assigned attributes as a whole.
Face it, you're a retard.
Many people on 4chan all have dissenting opinions but they are all still here and are all still debating their points in one form or another. Meanwhile you're trying to say everyone on 4chan is interchangeable and exactly the same. Truly you must be schizophrenic if you believe that hundreds of thousands of people are all the same.
>>
studies, statistics, examples, true stories confirm that ....
Read that, and make your own opinion.
You must be a retard to think that blacks and whites are the same, but hey, we were all uninformed once,
>>
>>18509476
>Riddle me this nigger. At what point does a collection of anecdotes become a trend?

Never. Anecdotes from a brazillian goat husbandry board are not valid data.
>>
>>18509476
>>
>>18510004
>>18510055
>not getting the point
>>
ITT: Going on 4chan to try and get away from literally everything 4chan does
>>
>>18510818
sick commentary, bro
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.