[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so a few weeks ago I got a girls number and sent her a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492399148851.jpg (40KB, 473x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492399148851.jpg
40KB, 473x583px
Ok so a few weeks ago I got a girls number and sent her a few texts, but she never texted back. I take it she's not interested and stop texting her, even though we seemed to be having a good time when we met up and expressed interest in me to her friend before. Now I hear my friend's mom is real sick and I can't reach her, so I texted the first girl since she's friends with her, but I still don't get a text back even though I'm just trying to find out how my friend's doing. Does she hate my guts or something? What's going on?
>>
>>18509087
You 100% sure the number isn't fake?
>>
>>18509087
It's weird she doesn't text back at all. Usually girls who are not interested at least "nm, hbu?" or tell you to not text. I think it's a wrong number, maybe?
>>
>>18509090
>>18509097

I know it's the real number because I sent her a text so she would have my number in her phone and she received it in front of me
>>
>>18509106
It's still weird as fuck she hasn't responded anything at all. Have you texted her something outrageous or excessive that she doesn't respond? If that's not the case, you need to double-check if she still uses that number. Ask one of her friends or something to confirm. Just to be sure. You can make your own conclusions later.
>>
>>18509115
I said I had a good time when we met, asked her if she was free for anything about a week later, and now this. Complete silence.
>>
>>18509118
oh yeah like a couple weeks ago I sperged out and asked her if she was getting my messages
>>
>>18509132
That is not reason for her to be silent. Just try and confirm her number. Or maybe she doesn't like to text at all for some reason?
>>
>>18509097
It's called ((((((blocked))))))). She blocked your number, you've been ghosted.
>>
>>18509152
Should I try calling her? I found out how my friend was doing today, so I wouldn't really have a reason to call her other than that I'm interested in her.
>>
>>18510300
Don't be a fucking idiot
>>
>>18510300
Why the fuck woukd you care about someone elses mother up to the point you try to use it as an excuse to talk to the girl you supposedly were gonna date with. Please just forget her and move on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.