[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dreams are dead. A month before I was going to make my move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lemon-155021_960_720.png (92KB, 881x720px) Image search: [Google]
lemon-155021_960_720.png
92KB, 881x720px
My dreams are dead.

A month before I was going to make my move on this dude he meets a girl he had been talking to online. Now they're in a long-distance relationship. He sort of blew me off to hang out with her and I'm all pouty about the whole situation. I'm trying not to be a sour person but I'm bummed about how things went even though there wasn't much between me and this guy to begin with. Any advice on how to deal with these feelings? I keep looking at their social media which is a horrible idea. I'd really like to stop dwelling on this.
>>
block / unsubscribe from his social feeds. Move on, find another dude to pine for.
>>
>>18509105
T H I S
>>
>>18508882
Your pain made me feel great.

Get fucked roastie. Keep looking at his media and feeling miserable.
>>
>>18508882
Chill , long distance relationships usually dont last longer
>>
>>18508882
It's his loss of choosing the ldr, which hardly ever work, instead of a female he can actually see and visit. I know the feeling of dreams being crushed and it sucks. Take two days to mope on it then move on to other things. Get off social media because that is nothing but toxic and is proven to depress people (they see post of their friends or acquaintances being all happy and posting happy stuff and then it transforms that your life isn't happy because you're not posting happy stuff and getting versus more likes..... Also another truth: was at a sports bar watching the big game and having fun with people. We are a big group enjoying each other's company. There was this chick sitting laying bit away from all of us and she was just on her phone and she was trying to get a wide-angle selfie of her in the group. She put on a fake smile and I feel like she was having the best time of her life but she was sitting all alone. Shit cracked me up.).

There's over 7 billion people on this planet and you will find your match and someone who is smarter than getting into a long-distance relationship rather than an actual physical one with a local living girl.
>>
>>18509797
>7 billion people meme
Why do people assume we want to date people of both sexes, of literally any age, including underage kids and elderly people?
>>
>>18509429
>kissless virgin makes himself feel better over the internet by making fun of people who arent fuckups
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.