[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i have pity sex with a girl because i feel bad for her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5368.png (454KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5368.png
454KB, 1280x718px
should i have pity sex with a girl because i feel bad for her? i'm not attracted to her at all, but i also feel like a jerk for not giving in to her persistence.
>>
>>18508834
No, giving her fake hopes is bad for people.
But if you want to have sex, you must be sure that she knows why you are doing it.
>>
>>18508845
i told her i'd only be into super casual stuff when it's convenient for me (to put her off) but she was completely into it?

idk, it also doesn't help that's she's one of these dyed hair "i was raped once" people.
>>
If you think that you're not going to regret it, then go for it. Bust that mighty fat nut.
>>
>>18508834
While it is tempting, youre not helping her in any way. If you really want to be a good friend, dont. She'll spiral deeper into depression and probably add you to her list of complains why the world is unfair; "waahh nobody loves me, anon used me!!"

Or you cant not care and enjoy the ride. Practice safe sex.
>>
>>18508834
>>18508853
Its too risky.
She's probably in a bad state by the things you mention.
She might get attached to you and realize that she is actually nothing but a casual sex partner to you (which you made clear would be the case, but it will still hurt her nonetheless)

Really you would just be putting more wood to the fire, the fire being her poor emotional state.
>>
No, if you do she will latch onto you and eventually be hurt when you try to back off.

No one wise wants to be pityfucked either, not really.
>>
I asked a similar question here a few months ago. The date I took the girl on was super weird and boring, ended up not fucking her. The shitty date put an end to her giving me sad puppy eyes and weird complements all the time.
>>
>>18508834
My rule is this -- I always tell them this before I Fuck them. I am NOT looking for a relationship right now however if you want to just have sex then we can. Most of them say yes then it's game on for a couple of weeks.
>>
This isn't even a question. Of course
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.