[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i broke up with her and within weeks she fucked another dude.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

so i broke up with her and within weeks she fucked another dude. a month later fucked another., then somo other two. i didnt know about this until saturday and it crushed me. we maintained communication like cute frirty firends throughout. i thought she still loved me and hoped for us to get back. but she was already fucking dudes in the meantime i didnt fuck any girl.

i feel a constant pain in my chest. she was my first. i was her first. and now she is a slut and i feel something that was mine and mine alone has been completely and irremediably rotten up.

now, she says we could come back and be happy again, but she doesnt wanna be asked about what she did ever again.

i miss her body (my type) and her personality.
i feel destroyed and in doubt about getting back together.

what do?

pic not her but very similar
>>
>>18508648
you guys were broken up and because she had sex while you were both single and not in a relationship it crushed you? No wonder you guys broke up, holy fuck.
>>
>>18508648
I feel you pain anon. It was pure and it was yours no one else's. Now she has been tainted by other cocks. Do you feel queasy in your stomach. Knots that just won't go away. It feels unfair. Don't get back with her. She wants to keep it hush hush. Show her that actions have consequences. This is certain, she did this one she'll do it again. It will only cause you more pain. It's not worth it mate. There's another girl out there that's 10 times better.
>>
>>18508664
This. What the fuck did you expect OP? For her to stay sexless until you two made up? Get a fucking clue.
>>
>>18508648
Faggot. Get back with her for sex only and fuck other girls on the side. She is nothing but a cum dumpter but don't get her preggo.
>>
>>18508648
>i feel something that was mine and mine alone has been completely and irremediably rotten up

She was never yours you sad beta boy. Move on, get a better gf who isn't a silly whore.
>>
OP is a gaylord cockmaster. You broke up with her. You have no say in what she does. You don't give someone a sandwich then get upset because they cut the crusts off. Dumbass.
>>
>>18508648
don't waste your time, you are never going to get these thoughts out of your head.
>>
>>18508676
She wasn't even his girlfriend when this happened
>>
>>18508669
>It was pure and it was yours no one else's
YES. you get me
>Now she has been tainted by other cocks. Do you feel queasy in your stomach. Knots that just won't go away. It feels unfair.
you understand. but what is hush hush?

other anons: i know your answers are sane but hell it is hard. i need advice stronger than that, steps, tips, anything?
>>
>>18508648
>>18508648
THE REASON YOUR UPSET Is because you haven't had sex with someone else. Go fuck some else and you'll stop caring who she fucked while she was single. It wont bother u as much.
>>
File: 1473916618055-adv.png (128KB, 239x327px) Image search: [Google]
1473916618055-adv.png
128KB, 239x327px
>>18508664
>>18508670
Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>18508745
anon i had sex with someone the same day i knew. it was sad and disgusting, nothing changed
>>
>be me
>Cute + Thicc Polish girl put together for an assignment
>Flirt
>Weeks pass by, talking and texting daily
>Confess feelings
>She feels the same
>She is super timid about all form of affection.
>Its okay shes worth waiting
>Most I get is a kiss on the cheek, its alot for her
>Neither of us are in a good headspace so we breakup
>Not too sad I got bigger shit going on I need to worry about
>Accidentally sends me messages of her arranging a booty call.
>WhatTheFuck.png
>Get into an argument
>No longer friends with cute Polish girl

Its not that she didnt fuck me, desu that doesn't matter to me its more that sense of trust that I felt I built with her was be given (even more so) away to fucking anons. So trust me buddy I know that feeling, in my opinion ditch the Thot.
>>
>>18508648
Well, she's a cam girl anon, what'd you expect?
>>
>>18508648
She was a slut before meeting you, she just lacked the confidence to go for men.
Be proud to be the first that fucked her, because in a couple of years, her mileage it's going to be awful as fuck.
>>
>>18508648
drop her full block my dude. I'd recommend letting her back in just to fuck while you fuck other women and find a new girl but you're too emotionally attached. so move on and cut her off completely, cold turkey. she's a piece of shit and it won't last anyway, it's already fucked and been fucked up before. doesn't matter how fond of her you are.
>>
>>18508963

>Thots should be exterminated
>Fuck other girls while you fuck her

pick one.
>>
>>18508722
Not that anon, but if you can't cope with it, just let her go.
Accept the fact that you had a good time together but it's over, and keep the good memories of it.
>>
File: 1436694573912.png (813KB, 1012x608px) Image search: [Google]
1436694573912.png
813KB, 1012x608px
The people saying they were broken up are really missing the point. No one is saying she was cheating. However people are also allowed to decide they don't want to get back together after a break, especially when the other person used it as an opportunity to sleep with numerous people.
>>
>>18508664
FPBP
/thread
>>
grow up
your actions have consequences, you send away an attractive girl and you expect her to beg you, because you are a child

stop feeling sorry for yourself, most women are sluts, they can easily get sex, if you cant accept this fact you gona have lots of trouble with them in the future
>>
>>18508648
This isn't what you want to hear right now but the pain will eventually go away. You'll be wiser and better for it but you can't really understand all that right now. Put up your wall and go through the motions of being without her. When my first girlfriend dumped me I was a complete mess and it took me down so low that I felt like life just wasn't worth living anymore. I was wrong, young and dumb. There are so many other people in the world. So many you'll never even meet them, there are just too many. It would be an impossible task. The world is swimming with potential mates for you. If this girl felt it necessary to hurt you then she isn't worth your time. Good luck.
>>
>>18508664
>>18508670
You idiots aren't paying attention to how soon this happened after their break up. She wasn't depressed, sad or missing him she was grinding on some dudes nuts. She is clearly a very loose girl who will fuck people she barely knows.
>>
>>18509158
sex is a stress relief since prehistoric times
the retard literally did this to himself
>>
>>18508995
I never suggested or even mentioned the first one...

I just suggested the obviously emotionless alternative decision making life style his ex showed while they were "separated". And then told him to stop cut contact with her completely, not literally end her life, ur tism alright bruh?
>>
:v
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-13-41-32-1.png (894KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-13-41-32-1.png
894KB, 1080x1080px
>>18509148
Hell yea my dude..
GaveMeTheFeels.jpg
>>
Dude, let it go.
sex is worthless. I was friends with benefits with my ex and when she finally moved on it crushed me.
You need to look after yourself first. Dont be a little bitch.
She wants to come back,
If you want her back, TAKE HER.
If you can't accept her wishes not to be probedd about her sex life, leave her buddy.
Sex is none of your business. I fuck plenty of girls and my girlfriend never had to knew about it.
She was SINGLE, of course she had her sexual needs taken care of by someone's else.
Didn't you?
Don't be a faggot.. sort your issues out and work on your communication skills.
Respect her privacy.
Get over the fact she had sex with other guys when YOU dumped her.
People have sex, sex is great.
>>
>>18509158
So? I fuck anyone. People have sex you prude faggot.
When I broke up with my girl I was itching for new pussy. Now I have herpes and. Dicks itching ....
>>
>>18509388
This right here.

I think this issue with any relationship is that chicks can get any guy she wants where the guys need to really work on it.

Its funny how sex is the main thing on any kind of relationship.
>>
>>18509158
Who cares you puritan faggot. It's still not cheating and it's her stupid life to live
>>
>>18508765
That's what you get for being a pathetic loser and allowing the girl to dictate the level of sexuality in a relationship.
Real men escalate. Real men fuck when they want.

You are not a man, just a boy.
>>
>>18509158
So the fuck what?
What does time have to do with anything?
>>
>>18508648
1. While it's admirable that you're not a slut you can't expect everyone else to act like you, you autist.

2. Nothing was ever your or yours alone. You didn't lose anything, you simply realize you had nothing to begin with.

3. >Should I get back together with my ex slut?
Gee I fucking wonder. If she wants to be a roastie that's her choice and her life she's ruining. Don't try to change her, don't spend money on her. She will always be like this until she is FORCED to change.
>>
>>18508754
Because reactionary, vengeful sex is never gonna be great, unless you stop officiating sex with your own vulnerability. Try having sex with someone else, when it isn't about your ex. In time you'll come to learn that sex isn't a magical fairysphere, but something awesome and fun you do with other adults. Then, whatever she did with those other dudes won't matter.
>>
>>18508745
don't take advice from the HIV fairy
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.