[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I am scary, even though I try not to be at all. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473700957213.jpg (176KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1473700957213.jpg
176KB, 1632x1224px
Apparently I am scary, even though I try not to be at all. I have a thousand eye stare, dark circles under my eyes, I have a gaunt appearance and am constantly told to smile and that I look angry. In reality I'm just shy and not a good socializer. How do I fix this? Girls always seem way too scared to talk to me unless they're drunk
>>
>>18508522
Own that shit. Strike fear in the hearts of your enemies!
>>
>>18508522
Yeah I have a serious case of resting bitch face and it doesnt help being tall, but try a small slight smile, they can help lighten up a face
>>
>>18508536
I was in the Army but I hated it, would've been cool though
>>18508539
I'm the same, I keep forgetting to smile. I've been told by people that they feel I'm judging them and hate them just because of my appearance and lack of communication
>>
>>18508546
Yeah people around ask me all the time why I'm pissed off or ask me what's wrong so I've been trying to get into the habit of smiling and changing the expression of my eyes a bit
>>
>>18508642
Do you have many friends? A gf?
>>
>>18508522
Ain't society just grand? When (((their))) insecurities are (((your))) problems.
>>
>>18508522
Same here OP. Things I try to do to fix this are:
>smile sometimes
>try to reply to conversations and show interest
>say "hello"
>over compensate lack of verbal communication with physical

Some people always ask why I'm always angry, never interested in anything, and never smile. I always shrug, and say, "I don't know, I guess that's how I am." After awhile, people will become use to this, and kind of just work around it. Once you start to get immersed in a bit more, you'll find that changes will start to come a little bit easier. It's like when you want to learn how to speak a new language, the best way is to spend time in a country that speaks that language. I've been able to hold a good persona for short interactions, but I start to struggle with longer ones.

>>18508706
He's asking for help, he's not complaining that the world's cruel.
>>
>>18508715
I'm indirectly telling OP not to give a flying fuck what other ppl think of his RBF.

And if he cares all that much about what people think then well he's just going to have to suck it up and start living up to (((their))) expectations. Put on that smile and say "Hello!" Practice in the mirror daily.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.