[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i bought a car from a guy. he gave me the title, i gave him the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1372403284887.gif (579KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1372403284887.gif
579KB, 500x369px
i bought a car from a guy. he gave me the title, i gave him the cash. it was a clean deal. went to the DMV and they told me the title was now void because i scribbled something out when i was filling it out.

they gave me a correction form for the owner to sign. ive been trying to get ahold of him since friday and i know for a fact hes ignoring me. hes even answered a couple times and pretended he couldnt hear me.

so what can i do about this? if i get ahold of the authorities would they be able to do anything about it?
>>
>>18508296
UPDATE: THE GUY FINALLY ANSWERED AND TOLD ME HE WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
Yes the authorities can do something.
You got scammed.
Do you at least got proof of purchase?
>>
>>18508449
lol
>>
>>18508449
This is fucking hilarious just call the police
>>
>>18508449
Do you need advice on how to talk him out of it or on the car?
>>
>>18508296
>the title was now void because i scribbled something out when i was filling it out

Dumb
>>
>>18508467
>You got scammed.
yeah, he planned for me to scribble something out and void the title. continue super sleuthing, faggot. you really know what youre doing.

>>18508493
i did.

>>18508498
he hung up. i texted him asking if he was serious, no answer. so i called the cops.
>>
>>18508538
Dude you can't let him die! At least get him to sign that shit first. Also why the fuck didn't he give it to you for free?
>>
heres how the conversation went:
him: hello?
me: this is Anon. (nothing else. i was pissed at this point)
him: stop calling me. sign it yourself. move on.
me: im not going to sign it, you need to sign it. whats the big deal.
him: well youre gonna have to!
me: why? what the fuck?? i just need a signature.
him: (as im still talking) sign it yourself. i love you bro. i love you bro. goodbye.
me: what the fuck is your problem, dude??
him: i am about to commit suicide. sign it yourself. move on with your life. do not call me again...thank you.

end of call.
>>
>>18508564
call the police and ask for a wellness check, you've got his address right?
>>
Sounds serious anon. Give me his info. We will contact his family.
>>
>>18508576
nope. we met up at a gas station and then i followed him to his place. dont know what the address was. gave them his girlfriends address since her name was on the title, i guess he was selling it for her (before you niggers chimp out, she already filled her part out and we even called her to confirm it was her, got a pic of her license, etc.)
>>
>>18508610
i already called the cops, what more are you gonna do.

>>18508576
and as ive already mentioned, i did call the police.
>>
>>18508613
Good call on giving them her address. Call thay cheating whore of a bitch. How hard is it to get a phone number when you have her license, address, etc.
>>
>>18508613
Call him again and ask for address. Go to his place and give him back rubs and a warm embrace whisper in his ear "everything is going to be okay anon, now sign the goddam paper"
>>
>>18508630
kek
>>
cops called me back and asked if i had more info on his girlfirends address. im assuming she doesnt live there anymore or something. this whole thing is just fucking weird.
>>
>>>18508610 (You)
>i already called the cops, what more are you gonna do.

>>18508650
>cops called me back and asked if i had more info on his girlfirends address. im assuming she doesnt live there anymore or something. this whole thing is just fucking weird.

Now do you know why I said let us handle it. That dude dies, it will be in your scaredy ass. And you wont get your title.
>>
>>18508666
yeah, great idea. ill give out all the info i just gave to the cops to fucking 4chanfags and trust that theyll do the right thing with it. kek.
>>
>>18508687
you know we will.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.