[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 11 months just confessed that she feels no sexual attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4835.png (433KB, 454x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4835.png
433KB, 454x480px
My gf of 11 months just confessed that she feels no sexual attraction and might be asexual. She says she likes me physically but just doesn't care about sex. I str8 up asked if she was having sex outside of the relationship and the answer was no.

I'm 19 and I care about sex a lot. Is it repairable, or am I fucked?
>>
>>18508287
She's lying. She'll drop you and be on Chad's dick within the week. Sorry dude.
>>
>>18508287
Can you think of anything you might have done to turn her off to having sex with you? Maybe something she said she was fine with but you had to ask first? Also ask her if you can go through her phone, if she has nothing to hide there's no reason she wouldn't let.
>>
>>18508287
Depends. She might not care about sex but may be willing to have it with you (some ace people don't mind having sex despite not feeling the need to). If she doesn't want to have sex and you require it, that's a clear incompatability and you should break up with her and move on

>>18508311
I agree with the first half, but personally, were I in this situation, asking or being asked to go through the person's/my phone would only sow more distrust imho. Think carefully beforehand if you plan on doing this.
>>
Are you both white?
>>
>>18508311
Agree with >>18508340
I would be insulted they even asked, especially if we had been together for a long time. If he can't just trust me if I've never given him any reason to distrust me, then I'd just dump him.
Honestly though, I'd also be insulted if I told my bf about how I'm struggling with my sexuality and he just straight up accused me of cheating instead.

Anyway OP >>18508287
There is no salvaging this unless she can agree to some sort of open relationship where you can get your cheap fucks elsewhere while being romantic with her
>>
>>18508287
Either she loves you enough to get intimate for your sake, or she doesnt.
Pleanty of better women out there who woupd go that far for you if she doesnt.

Explain that to the retard.
>>
>>18508409
This. While I enjoy other forms of sex, penetrational sex is nothing but painful, unpleasant, and disgusting to me.
I still fucking do it anyway because I know damn well if I didn't I'd die alone.

Nobody loves someone that much.
>>
>>18508417
if penetration always hurts, you might have a problem with your vagina
>>
>>18508441
Well the 6 different gynecologists (and 1 sex therapist) I've seen over this issue can't seem to find the problem. Just very small and very tight, just the way god made me. That sadistic fucker.
It probably doesn't help that I naturally have the body of a child. I'm 4'11 and 98lbs with normal eating habits. Always been a very tiny little woman.
>>
>>18508462
dude.. i think you might be perfect for me then. i have a small and slim penis
>>
>>18508482
Well, that's great and all, but I'm already seeing someone with a small slim penis, however even he's too much for me to get anything out of. I get mine in the foreplay and then let him get his by sticking it in me while I do everything I can to finish him as fast as possible before I die.
>>
File: IMG_3126.jpg (62KB, 599x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3126.jpg
62KB, 599x463px
After talking to her mom, I think the best thing would be to let her go. My one last attempt is to get her to orgasm. If she doesn't like sex after that then I'll walk out and that's it. I know that this isn't my fault so I can move on after a little heartbreak.

I ultimately believe that the only option here is to move on. Thx anons.
>>
>>18508287
its game over anon. my ex boyfriend was like this. we tried to work it out but I just could not be okay with living my life with someone who had no desire for me. he was incredibly kind, smart, and pleasant to be around and he even wanted to share his wealth with me in marriage so I could raise our future children comfortably with me.

I just couldn't be with him despite how awesome he was in so many ways! Some people just need to have sex and thats ok if you're like that. Sticking around will only kill you slowly on the inside or you'll end up cheating.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.