[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf? The loneliness is fucking crippling. Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1482139109756.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482139109756.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
How do I get a gf?
The loneliness is fucking crippling.
Even if I did get a gf she probably wouldn't love me bcus of tinder.
>>
>>18507939
Dont talk to tinder girls
>>
>>18507972
90 percent of girls use tinder though, I can't compete with guys on there ffs I am 5'11
>>
File: 1497997075073.jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497997075073.jpg
8KB, 198x255px
>>18507979
Myth and speculation. There are non whores out there
>>
File: 1458784005265.png (194KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1458784005265.png
194KB, 1100x950px
This question is asked everyday here and I have no idea what response you people expect. There is no magic guide. Get off 4chan, go outside, and try to met someone.
>>
>>18507988
>Feeling unworthy
>insecurity
I am a manlet
And am not 6/7/8 (6ft, 7inch dickk, 8/10 face)
>Never try
I do but it is hard with next to impossible comptetition
>deformity
>Don't actually want one
These are not true
>Boring life
I can't have a fun life without a gf.

>Pink ones
Correct
>Savior fantasy
I will take what I can get
>Desperation
Not that desperate for sex just want a gf
>Validation
I AM less of a man as Chads are because they can get anyone they want.
>Purity
It is not hard to not have sex I can manage that
>Love fantasy
I just want love and sex
>>
>>18507939
You seriously dont want a gf man, ever since I had a gf I have no social life because I'm not allowed to go out and party with friends and if I leave the house for more than 2 hours she's phoning off the hook assuming I'm hanging out with girls
>>
File: LocalLoser.png (273KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
LocalLoser.png
273KB, 800x450px
>>18508015
At least a woman cares about you
No woman cares about me
May aswell kms
>>
>>18508022
It's not fun
>>
>>18508032
Yes it is, what the fuck. Like that other anon said, at least a woman cares about you.
>>
>>18508010
I hate to use tumblr terms, but you sound like a toxic person. No one, including girls, wants to be around you because you're a whiny bitch.
>>
>>18508032
If it's so bad break up with her, dumbass.
>>
>>18507988
I wish this graph explained how to overcome each of these issues rather than just naming them. Or does it basicaly state why you will NEVER have a girlfriend?
>>
>thinking most girls are on tinder

Hell don't you guys understand its not all about looks and dick size? A girl being on tinder, for me that would probably be a dealbreaker
>>
>>18508040
>whiny bitch
I'm pretty sure the only reason he posted all that is because he's on 4chan as an anonymous poster. Do you really assume people say the same things they post here, in real life?
>>
>>18508044
>does it basicaly state why you will NEVER have a girlfriend?
This, unfortunately my dude. Anyone trying to offer advice who has not been in this situation is only deluding themselves so life seems more fair than it actually is.
>>
>>18508048
All he's done is complain about not being Chad and not having a gf, I'm sure some of that mindset seeps into his real life.
>>
>>18507987
Most of them on 3rd world countries, living by yesterday's codes of conduct.
>>
>>18507988
I know this graph is meant to be a bit humorous but still. Is it a situation where having more than a few of those results in no gf or a situation where just one of those will ruin your chances?
How many would you say make the maximum of bad traits you can have? I'm pretty sure boring guys get gfs, boringness is relative.
Robert Downey Jr. has an obvious insecurity about his height, I wonder if he's dating someone currently.
>>
>>18508042
no I love her
>>
>>18508064
He is anonymous on the internet he is welcome to speak the truth here unless he is a martyr he would not say it irl in fear of being accused of rape
>>
>>18508073
He is fucking rich.
Also he wasn't insecure about his height until he become a big name on Hollywood.
He can afford being insecure about it, because he already have a position of power.
>>
>>18508079
Right, good point.
>>
>>18507979
If i hear another 5'11 faggot complaining about being a manlet i swear to god.
If you're 5'11 you can pretty much tell people you're 6'1 and you'll be good, because it's not like they'll break out their personal tape measure and confirm it.
I'm 5'7 and I don't bitch, especially knowing there are 5'2 guys out there.
Be happy you're taller than the vast majority of women.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.