[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my father to chill the fuck down. I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

How do i get my father to chill the fuck down.
I know it's wrong to say because there is a lot of people that would kill for a caring and loving father but this is to much.

I'm 24 years old and are about to finish my masters in the uni. I live in a dorm, and i'm not getting any financial help from him. I guess it's important to say that my mother and his wife moved out of the house 17 years ago, and he never found anyone else.
He sends me hearth emojis and are telling me to have a great day on a daily basis. He will also constantly nag on you to remember basic things that you already got down, like remembering to pay that bill or to remember to wake up in the morning etc.
I have tried to tell him to chill down, but he always counters me with sentences like : '' I really love you son. Isnt that okey? ''

It kinda feels like i'm still 15 years old when i'm talking to him, and i don't want that anymore. What should i do? It's not like i want to make him unhappy or anything.
>>
File: sad.png (28KB, 135x168px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
28KB, 135x168px
>>18507937
Your father loves you and doesn't want to see you fuck up because he cares. Stop being such a fucking faggot and learn to appreciate that he takes the time out of his day to talk to you or remind you to do things that are beneficial you you, you ingrateful sack of garbage.
t. guy who's dad used to beat me and my mother, preferred watching sports to feeding his family, and never calls me in favor of watching football and going out with his friends
>>
>>18507980
>>18507980
Hey anon, i am aware of this as stated early in the post. I feel like shit for making a post like this, but i feel like i don't have any room to develop on my own like this. Sorry anon, i wanted to avoid posts like that.
>>
File: born in 2000.jpg (50KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
born in 2000.jpg
50KB, 480x320px
>>18507937
see me and be thankful your father
>>
>>18507937
I had mum like that. She would call me each day while i was in uni. I solved the problem by making a deal with her.

She was allowed to call me ONCE per day max and cut the call under 10 minutes.

I suggest you to go to your dad and offer him help with finding woman. My 60 years old dad find girl on badoo and it works well for them.
>she looks like a hag, but whatever, my dad even started to take care of his visage again

Tldr go home for a visit and make him to install some online dating tool. With a bit of luck he will find pussy to bother instead of you.

Be glad you have such cool dad.
>>
also want to say be grateful for having such a good dad. My dad is a sack of shit, had lots of drug problems and has never been there for me.

I'm a dad now, and I would probably be a bit like your Pa. But also, for how much he loves you, simply talking to him should do the trick; he loves you so much that he likely doesn't want to be a bother.

Love your father, dammit.
>>
My dad was an abusive drunken sack of dogshit who hated me almost from birth and was abusive my whole life. I was glad the day he finally died. Hope he's rotting in hell. Be glad your dad loves you even if it gets irritating sometimes. Lots of us weren't as fortunate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.