[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys how's it going... I have a little brother and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 566.png (2MB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
566.png
2MB, 746x1302px
Hey guys how's it going... I have a little brother and I am very worried about him he stays in his room all of the time I think he may have some kind of social anxiety problem he has not worked in over 2 years and I am not sure what he does with his free time I wonder what I could do to get him to come out of his room and stop being a NEET. It is really bad to the point where I feel like it's seriously going to mess up his entire life if I don't do something soon. What should I do? I don't want him to get into bad things...he urinates and shits into empty bottles because he doesn't want to go out of his room to go to the bathroom. What should I do guys?
>>
>>18507916
Please. I need your advice.
>>
>>18507916
Where are your parents? Why is this behavior allowed?
>>
>>18508450
My brother is 26 and he lives with my mother who lets him stay in his room all of the time he will just not come out. Many people say that my mom is enabling him by letting him live there without having a job or paying any rent. I agree but I just want to know what I can do to encourage him to get out and do something.
>>
>>18508520
Tell his mom to stop enabling him
>>
>>18508525
I think that is what I'm going to have to do eventually it's not going to be easy because I'm going to have to confront her. thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.