[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've graduated from highschool this year, but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1499441785491.jpg (64KB, 785x716px) Image search: [Google]
1499441785491.jpg
64KB, 785x716px
I've graduated from highschool this year, but I don't have any friends. I don't intend on college yet because I'd like to find what I want to do before making such a heavy investment. I like anime, how do I meet and make friends who also like anime and vidya? I don't know where to go or start.
I'm conventionally very attractive, and while I never went out of my way to talk to people in school, the people I did strike up conversations with were drawn in by some charisma I have. I don't have these friends now though, I am all alone. Please help.
[spoiler] unrelated, also tfw no chuuni gf [/spoiler]
>>
>>18507833
Tinder, okcupid, facebook, meetme, badoo, omegle, online games, social events you hate.

All you have to do is to talk to people and ask them about somethingvthey like to babble a lot.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
File: sadtomoko.jpg (12KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
sadtomoko.jpg
12KB, 281x281px
>>18507860
What about people solely in my area? I can carry on a conversation perfectly and I've been told by several people that I'm more helpful and better at talking than therapists they regularly visit, I just want to find a place near me where I can meet dummies like me who like animu and manga and vidya
>>
>>18507875
You can check craigslist for local meet ups.

Where I used to live there was a vidya / bookstore that a bunch of nerds hung out at. Maybe look for something similar in your area.
>>
>>18507875
Almost all sites i told you about allows to search people by location and interests. Mainly badoo and meetme. Facebook can sort of too.

As far as your weeb anime needs goes, you need to look at your city pages about social events and realize that normies dont do anime much.

And other weebs are as hidden in your basement as you are.
>pro tip
Your friends or gf dont need to share your hobbies in order to have fun together. You just need common activity.

Tldr stop asking and either try them already or head outside to social events.

Why do you want friends anyway? Since you made ZERO at school? And i suggest you to enroll some school again (google career test online and try multiple). You want to study while you are young and can take abuse from school system.
>>
>>18507897
Theres a tabletop game place a few towns over, but I don't have a car or even a license yet. Craigslist feels weird for me because I'm put off by the hundreds of daily sex-requests in the personals and stuff.
>>18507909
What are badoo and meetme? I'm not in the loop about most of this stuff, I have a facebook I made several years ago but I only made one actual post and besides that have only used it as a psuedo chat device for talking to people who didn't have a phone.
>>
>>18507917
Use public transportation or get your parent to drive. You're not gonna make friends if you're not willing to do anything.

Also stop avatarfagging.
>>
>>18507917
You know, you should learn how to google, when you read something you dont know, simply google its name and see.
https://badoo.com/
http://meet-me.com/

Basically try to reach out to people.
>>
>>18507940
These seem to be dating sites though, I just wanna meet friends. I know I included a >tfw no gf, but I don't think I'm particularly looking for a gf at the moment.
>>
>>18508080
You sound like cool dude. Apart from posting emo sad looking loli anime girl you type like normal boy.

I would be your friend, but i would be shitty one :-)

You have few options:
A. Never leave your comfort zone and being sad and lonely
B. Actually try something

Even craiglist could work. Ask yourself
>what am i comfortable sacrificing to obtain people to tak to?
and act like it. So far it seems you are kinda lazy (or shy?).

What do you even do for living? Living with parents? Rich? Job? And why arent you at school? Because getting friends at school is piss easy.

How is your life and why are you posting that anime girl? Is she your waifu?
>>
File: shytomoko6.gif (481KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shytomoko6.gif
481KB, 500x281px
Tomoko is my waifu and I'm really only posting her to distinguish myself easily as OP. Ironically though, being that she's basically a social retard in a setting where interaction with peers is easy and abundant, she's basically the exact opposite of me in my current situation, ironically. Sadly, she's probably the type of girl I'd go for the hardest to be my gf if I ever met someone who acted like her in real life.
I would say I'm a little shy in actually initiating contact with others, but when I actually do talk to others, I'm almost a chad in how seamlessly I interact. People like being around me once they know me, since I'm confident in myself, smart, and I've got a bit of a golden tongue apparently.
I'm trying to find where I can meet friends since I don't have any from when I was in highschool a few months ago; I didn't have many friends while I was there, and everyone I did talk to has either gone off to college or they've simply nope'd out of existence. I can't go off to college yet because I have no money, no scholarships, and I don't know what I want to do yet. I don't think it'd be sound financially to go off to college when I don't know what I'm doing, even if it would be an easy solution to meeting people.
My whole family is relatively poor, I live with my parents, ad while I do work, I don't get much money. I don't have a car and jobs are scarce where I live, so in that way I feel like I'm in a rut. I really want to start hitting the gym, but the local YMCA is hours away by foot.

>tl;dr- I just wanna make friends and I don't have many means of doing so
>>
Bumping because I'm a jackass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.