/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kinda in love with a married wife. First met her a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fml i want her.jpg (86KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
fml i want her.jpg
86KB, 600x640px
I'm kinda in love with a married wife. First met her a few months ago, things went on and i have fucked her last week.
I live in a small village with some 3000 population (Alps), and we all live in the same village.

Am i fucked? Sht I know I am.
I mean, she would leave him for me, but then.. you can't imagine how it is in such a small village.
She's fked, I am fked, my parents, her parents, we are all fucked. You know what i mean.

Your opinions?
>>
>>18507779
Fuck her brains out until she divorces her husband and then fuck her some more. After she divorces him it'll give you a chance to move out of that hick town and start a new life.
>>
>>18507791
That was my plan but I and she can't/won't move because it's kinda a paradise where we live.
>>
some things will inevitable get fucked, but you want few things to get fucked (like for example the women).
So now decide what you are willing to let be fucked and act accordingly: your relationship with the villagers, your parents, her relationship.
Decide what's important and fuck the rest.

...you fucker.
>>
>>18507809
Don't you think I have thought of that? gosh

>Decide what's important and fuck the rest.
True that though..
>>
>>18507801
The only paradise you need, brother, is the one between her legs.
>>
This is my nightmare.
How do i get a gf/wife that wont cheat on me for sure?
A lot of people say trust but that is how they get themselves in these situations.
>>
>>18507874
Well.. paradise would be with her in freedom in our village

>>18507885
She's 27 and married with a fucking boring dude and she is sick of the marriage.
If you have a gf/wife, you know when its over or not. And he knows it is over so.. (not because of me, it was over before)
>>
Fuck her brains out as long as you can safely do so if you like, but don't make any plans with this chick. If they will cheat with you, they will cheat ON YOU. you can bet money on that.
>>
If you're dumb enough to marry this silly cow, you may have a decade or so of happiness then one day she will cheat and want a divorce. You may rely on that. DO NOT make long term plans with this chick. It will end badly.
>>
You can't build a trusting relationship on a foundation of lies and adultery. It might be good for awhile but it WILL fall apart.
>>
>>18508091
Essentially this. Is it worth isolating yourself from your family and home for someone who could just as easily get bored of you?
>>
I was kind of the same situation. A friend's wife found out that my friend was being unfaithful, it was a surprise for all of us, he didn't seem the type, he was in the outside a upstanding husband and father.

Anyway, after she found out she called looking for advise, long story short, we ended fucking and in a very intense relationship. Eventually my friend found out, and she took the decision to end our relationship.

It was very good sex, and the relationship with her was also something I learn to cherish.

If you get involved emotionally, it becomes the most beautiful thing, there is nothing like the high of having someone's woman... but when it ends... is just terrible.

Best of luck, if she is worth it, fight for her, but still be ready to lose her.... if not.. fuck her and move on, she will find someone else... and maybe you too if not autistic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.