[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made a thread about this already, much less detailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1499046286044.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1499046286044.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
I've made a thread about this already, much less detailed though. But this has been troubling me so much and for so long that I have to say something again. I don't even know whether I'm asking for advice or I'm trying to vent anymore.

My girlfriend and I have been togheter for a month and a half now, its my first relationship and her first relationship. We're both in highschool. The first month went very well, we texted each other every day. She starts the conversation, I try to keep it from not dying. Our texts are pretty chill, but she will ocassionaly get depressed and ask me things like "Why do you keep doing this? How do you not hate me?" and I usually go a long the lines of "It's because I love you, even if you don't believe that." I've said that so many times that I think it's just not special for her anymore. But she never tells me these things, she's never sweet to me. I started to worry somewhat that she doesn't care about me, it was very childish of me. Saying "I love you" and trying to be sweet so much was my first mistake, worrying that she doesn't love me even though she talks to me every day was my second mistake.

She went to vacation for a week and came back. A day or two after she came back she asked me if I wanted to go outside with one of her friends (female friend). I said "Well why not just the two of us?" and she said "well ok, let's do th- OWWW MY HEAD HURTS". I was pissed, I said "You know, we can do your way, but at least be honest to me" but nothing more than that. Later on I realized that there was really no way that she could have told me things like "you can trust me, im not lying" and then say that to me.

cont.
>>
We went outside, like she wanted. At first, it was all fine, I was smiling, not saying too much but still. Then we sat down and I put my hand over her shoulder. She didn't really do much but that's fine, we were with one of her friends so it's whatever. Then some kid, maybe like 5-6 years old came and she teased him. I got somewhat angry. We decided to go to some other place. She held hands with that one friend of hers. This is when my blood really started to boil. I was walking either in front or behind of them, i wasn't smiling, my back was slouched, I was starting to get all of these thoughts in my head. Her friend decided to leave, thinking that she was the problem and that we should be alone. She was partially right, but the biggest problem I had now wasn't that.

I was worried that she didn't like me anymore, that she doesn't love me anymore. I have no idea why I acted this way, recalling these moments it seems as if I was a kid on a tantrum, getting angry because I'm not getting what I want. We sat down, just her and I and I asked her

"Did you lie to me yesterday?"
"No."
There was a pause.
"Are you happy, do you want us to break up?"
"No."
Another pause
"Do you love me"
"Ofcourse"

I was on the verge of breaking, I was tearing up, I felt myself falling apart. But it got 100x worse once I got home.

How could I let myself be controled by my emotions so easily? How could I be so childish? These thoughts have been haunting me for days now. They simply won't go away. I feel destroyed, I feel pathetic, humiliated. I want to be a better person, no, a better man, but I acted so childish and instead of letting my logic guide me I let my emotions guide me, which then ended up breaking me. How do I learn from this? How do I stop making this mistake? Will telling her my feelings help me?

I haven't felt this terrible in a long while, anons.
>>
Anyone? Anyone at all?
>>
She wants you to dump her because she does not want to go through the trouble of it.
Just do it OP, do what she wants.
These types of people are just going to drain you until you have no more love to give and become an empty husk than they will move on.
It is clear by the way she is acting that she is not into you anymore i just do not get why she is bullshitting about it.
>>
>>18507816
How do you know this?
>>
>>18507816
I don't for sure.
The way you describe it she seems to not be interested in you and is more interested in hanging out with her friend or something.
She is flat out ignoring you at some points.
At the very least she has no respect for you.
>>
>>18507839

not him but its called being older and seeing the same pattern over and over

its just obvious.
>>
>>18507848
But then it wouldn't make much sense for her to constantly talk with me, no?
>>
>>18507848
was supposed to be a response to >>18507839
>>
>>18507862
You should stop thinking about her and start thinking about you.
You have made multiple threads about this issue and it is clearly wearing down your mental state.
If this continues you will lose the girl and will be drained physically and mentally.
I have been stuck in a relationship like this and i would say run but i know how hard it is to drop someone you love...
Find someone that appreciated you and does not make you jump flaming hoops to be with them.
>>
>>18507880
>You should stop thinking about her and start thinking about you.

How? What should I do?
>>
It's a high school relationship. It doesn't matter. Neither of you love each other. You'll be over it all within months.

I know that probably sounds harsh, untrue, and even offensive. But someday you'll look back on this and realize I was right.
>>
>>18507888
Sorry anon that is something you have to figure out on your own.
>>
>>18507907

Yep

Oh to be young dumb and full of cum

Enjoy the breakup OP :- )
>>
>>18507816
>>18507848
>>18507861
>>18507863
>>18507880
>>18507907
>>18507908
>>18507912
Thanks for everything anons, and I do appreciate it all but this isn't even my biggest problem here.

My biggest problem is:
>I was on the verge of breaking, I was tearing up, I felt myself falling apart. But it got 100x worse once I got home.

>How could I let myself be controled by my emotions so easily? How could I be so childish? These thoughts have been haunting me for days now. They simply won't go away. I feel destroyed, I feel pathetic, humiliated. I want to be a better person, no, a better man, but I acted so childish and instead of letting my logic guide me I let my emotions guide me, which then ended up breaking me. How do I learn from this? How do I stop making this mistake? Will telling her my feelings help me?

>I haven't felt this terrible in a long while, anons.
>>
>>18507918
You just have to deal with the pain.
It is part of being alive.
>>
>>18507921
Well... Thanks you Anon, appreciate the help.
>>
>>18507918
Really what you should do is ask her what is wrong. Let her tell you, don't just ask her yes/no questions. And ease up on saying "love you", because you can't after one month. It's just not love yet.

I had something just like this happen. Watching a move with her and her female best friend. Something about the way they were touching and looking at each other got to me, I felt like my stomach was full of lead. But it worked out. We talked through it- with specifics. Just don't be vague with each other.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.