[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find motivation? I need to know what to do to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: motivation[1].jpg (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
motivation[1].jpg
40KB, 700x400px
How do I find motivation?

I need to know what to do to find my motivation.
>>
I just wanna buy neat shit and make neat opportunities available for the people I love
>>
>>18507394
Explain.
>>
>>18507395
My family, my gf, my friends, just people I care about. I want them to live comfortable but bravery encouraging lives. It's easier to explore and grow if you don't have to worry about other shit, and I want to offer that so I use that as motivation to keep working
>>
You feel motivated to do something when you enjoy doing it. Do you think multi-millionaire businessmen got where they are now by psyching themselves up with motivational ted talks? Fuck no, they just did it because they're greedy jews whose meaning of life is money.
>>
>>18507389
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9190758
>>
File: 1463269334179.gif (1MB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
1463269334179.gif
1MB, 560x372px
Motivation is a overrated concept in modern society, the fact that you as an individual think you constantly need it to succeed show how deeply it is ingrained within our culture.

Motivation is temoorwry, what you need is discipline. You're not always going to be motivated to do everything you need to do to be suffeasdul, that's a unrealistic expectation. You're not going to feel motivated working some shitty job to slowly save up money or studying for college or what have you, you need to develop the discipline to be able to consistently deal with and endure that bullshit to experience an elevated quality of life in the future. All success stems from suffering, growth cannot happen without distruction.

Start off small, challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone and try to accomplish something new every day whether it be big or small. Keep doing this until you develop discipline and the rest will come naturally
>>
>>18507389
shitty info graphics get me goin

oh yeah is that a huffpost godaddam

makin me want to go on briedbart

>white people

>>18507457
>>
>>18507541
Calm down. I found that helpful myself.

>guessing a skin color

Also what is going on with your reply-links over there?
>>
>>18507567
>info graphics
>huffpost
we should only be motivated to dismantle the establishment
>>
>>18507480
>Motivation is temoorwry, what you need is discipline
This is a complete meme and not at all helpful. Of course discipline is necessary but it isn't a substitute for motivation, it is a totally different thing. OP needs to care about something before he can apply himself. It might be love, or money, or respect, but there has to be a goal.

I would suggest that OP try to put himself into a situation where his problems become impossible to ignore. I only found my motivation to stop being a loser when I met a girl I like who I knew would never respect me unless I got my shit together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.