[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reflecting on the past I had many opportunities to walk among

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Reflecting on the past

I had many opportunities to walk among the commoner but i didnt because of my weight.

I am now in /r9k/ territory and i dont want to be because i know theres better.

How do i let my past rest in peace and whats the most reliable way to lose weight?
>>
>>18506981

>whats the most reliable way to lose weight

there are literally only two ways to lose weight outside of surgery.

>Diet
>Exercise

Diet is the most effective but as a general rule, you use both. this is not news to you, you know this, you just dont want to diet and exercise.

get your meals down to 1500 calories a day. then run for about 20 minutes as well
>>
CICO, keto, intermittent fasting
>>
>>18506981
>the commoner
the commoner probably has a few things up on you, namely not being a 4chan boy

>my past rest in piece
stop talking like an anime and use specifics. language is supposed to convey information, not general vibes bro.

>the most reliable way to lose weight
-eat small meals frequently if you are exercising
-eat small snacks frequently *and that's it* if you are inactive

There you go. There are the keys my man. If you want to talk more about your past, please be specific.

Also, I don't want to seem patronizing here, but here's a tip you might need.

Good
>I enjoy watching anime.

Bad
>Anime is superior to western media.

One makes you sound like an enthusiast with special hobbies and the other makes you sound like an undesirable.

You might be thinking
>Losing weight is not as simple as you put it
but yes it is. It definitely is. I'm gonna restate.

If you are exercising: several small meals
If you are not exercising: several small snacks

If you don't eat the goddamned excess calories then the goddamned weight goes away. Eating more frequent meals keeps metabolism high. Two meals a day at 700 cals might not even lead to weight loss, whereas four or five meals a day at 300 cals will almost certainly lead to weight loss in anyone who has heard of going for a walk.
>>
>>18506987
all that stuff is optimal but it's not necessary. small low calorie meals is really all you need.

maybe not buying complete junk food too
>making tea instead of chugging soda
>having a dark chocolate bar instead of a tasty cake
>having a dinner that's just one dish rather than three

just basically not being American

fasting and keto and all that is great, but OP has a lot of stuff on his mind so simple instructions that are easy to follow are probably best. people almost never follow through on complicated diets.
>>
Make sure you get more protien in your diet, cut out sugar/starch, get a treadmill and walk at a fast pace every day while watching an episode or two of whatever you want. Don't stop till the episode is over and make sure it's not a "comfortable" pace. If you do that every day it will get easier and easier. Stop eating after 6, make sure you eat something like plain greek yogurt or a protein shake when you wake up instead of waiting to get hungry. Eat clean, keto/paleo is a good combo, get your protein from some non-animal sources like beans and mushrooms. You HAVE to learn to cook too. Take time now to get some recipes together and plan your meals for the week. There are so many good recipes out there and all you need to do is use google.
>>
Thank you all.
>>18507038
And i dont hold that belief. I just speak like that.
>>
>>18507053
oh and actually fasting not done properly will just lead to binging and slowing metabolism. I'm sure there's a proper way to fast that has all these health benefits, but for an average person it's just adding another layer of complexity to something that is really simple.
>>
>>18507058
I don't think you are necessarily like that bud. I was just being prejudice since you were asking for life advice on 4chan.

You seem like a chill guy. Be shut in if you have to, just don't actually go r9k. r9k and pol are synonymous with distorted thinking and even mental illness. You probably know that already.
>>
>>18507057
Oh and optionally you can go to the vitamin shoppe or something and start a 14 day cleanse program. I can't vouch for it's effectiveness, but there are special ones for colon/gut cleansing that might really boost your mood and energy. Balancing your gut flora is important if you want fast results and don't want to feel sluggish, it will make it less of an uphill struggle.
>>
And use epsom salt+EV coconut oil on your skin while you shower. It helps detox the skin so it won't be all saggy and crepe-y after you lose the weight. Don't skip this step if you don't want to look like a flesh golem.
>>
>>18507067
>nutrition in America
I remember slamming V8 to not get scurvy, but if you can afford it just get your nutrients from actual *food* rather than the white people shoppe.

maybe take a one-a-day since it has vitamin D and C and so on. those are at Walmart.

I actually take fiber supplements too as if I'm an old person or in the military, because most American food is shit trash and doesn't contain enough fiber.
>>
>>18507076
Yeah some of them are a scam but if you eat yogurt and a clove of garlic a day you can get similar results.
>>
>>18507085
yogurt and garlic is the stuff my nibba
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.