[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>healthy weight >exercise >barely defined waist how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: gif.gif (738KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
738KB, 250x188px
>healthy weight
>exercise
>barely defined waist

how do i accept that my short banana body will never evolve into an hourglass?
>>
also do corsets/waist trainers actually work?
>>
>>18506869
Stand in front of a mirror, after a time you'll either accept your body with your flaws and actually look at yourself with a smile because it's not important to look perfect. Or you hate your body enough to move your ass and change your lifestyle to achieve the body you want.
Feeling wanted helps too, and if experience taught us one thing, it's that there is no form of the body that Man (at least one person) won't sexualize.
>>
>>18506932
yeah idk about that first one. how do i change my lifestyle to get a smaller waist?
>>
>>18506948

You might just have a wide waist - it happens sometimes. If you don't have any flab around your waist, you don't have anything to remove and therefore, it's unlikely to charge regardless of what you do.
>>
>>18507003
well fug. do you think wearing a corset would help?
>>
>>18507015
They are really bad for you. Just try to find more flattering clothes.
>>
>>18506869
>hourglass
That is a meme. All you need is to find bf who will dick you hard each day and make you forget such bullshit.

And now post pic of your body with panties and bra on to see how sexy you are.

>>18506911
Yes, they restrict blood flow to your organs, squeze them, give you free back pain and generaly make you feel worse cause even breathing will be hard.
>>
>>18507121
>hourglass
>meme
how so? and i mean i've got a boyfriend but i'm still concerned about such bullshit
>>
>>18506869
>gift of life in a universe that is dying and mostly filled with empty space
>born in the most technologically advanced era full of amazing things like the internet and modern medicine

>oooo my body is shaped like a banana I'm fuckin cryin about it
>>
You can wear bodyshaping underwear so you have a more nipped in waist in clothes, but I would never recommend actual corsets. They are crazily expensive, hot, a health hazard, and no sane man who loves you is going to want to see you put your healthy body through that every single day. It also takes lots of time to pay off, restricts your eating and breathing and so on. If there were any worthwhile method to develop a waist it would be widely known.

As for how to accept it, I hope this anecdote helps a little bit. As a woman who has seen looots of internet and thus lots of gorgeous naked women, I pretty much instantly "judge" any picture I see. Not just whether her boobs are (slightly) saggy or her legs kind of short but you know, like you probably do as well, seeing through all the hopes, how she arches her back, holds up her arms to make her tits higher, stands on tiptoes for her ass, leans back against something for wider hips. It's sometimes an issue for me as well because despite liking my body rationally, when I look in the mirror I see a sentence with spelling mistakes. This, this and this is okay. That and that is off. Bummer.

Then I went to a strip club for the first time and saw gorgeous women walking around near naked in the flesh for the first time in my life. And I realized that although I could still see that hey, her breasts were actually pretty saggy or whatever other flaw, it took a conscious focus on that to even separate it from the rest. It was like unlike the still pictures, they were more than the sum of parts: the overall sight of a smooth, healthy young body that is overall pleasant to look at was that grand. And I'm not even crazily sexually attracted to women.

Tiny waist or not, you have a woman's soft skin and flesh, virtually any of your bodyparts is in its own way visibly feminine. Attraction is not a check list. A whole lot of a guy's interest in seeing your body depends on your face, anyway. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1390773943850.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1390773943850.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>18507137
Post pic of yourself or forget about it.

From biological standpoint you need wide hips to push baby through and enough attractive body to give your bf boner. So now go and make your bf to impregnate you to test your child bearing hips.
>>
>>18506869
OP, I've dated skinny girls, curvy girls, girls with big boobs, little boobs, and all the things in between. Stop worrying so much about your body and be happy about who you are, unless you are obese. If you are obese then change your diet and exercise more. Also, your boyfriend probably thinks you are beautiful and if he doesn't get a new one.
>>
>>18507144
telling me i don't deserve to feel sad doesn't help

>>18507150
but it's more that i think i'm meh rather than guys thinking i'm meh. the bf seems happy with my looks, but is that because i'm an attractive female or just because i'm female? either way, i'd like to bump up the attractive levels however i can
>>
>>18507163
bf gets boners, but bf also has never seen another naked woman irl. the childbearing test isn't gonna happen, neither of us want kids

>>18507166
i'm worried that he only thinks i'm beautiful because i'm the only one he's done pretty much anything sexual with. maybe he secretly wants to do better but thinks he can't for some reason, even though he totally could
>>
>>18507170
I did get that, I just think it can help to feel better about yourself by realizing that you cannot objectively see your full impact or everything that's beautiful about you. Also because the "beautiful" things, including a big waist-hip ratio, seem so much more frequent in the media than they are in real life, so it is easy to not realize how rare it is for your strong point(s) to have turned out so great. Just like many women with a more prominent definition kind of take it for granted feeling like yeah, that's just the female form, and perhaps even like the difference is still not big enough.

I understand wanting to bump it but this is not something you can exert control over. Many other things are. Working out which you already do, but also being more confident and happier (makes a huge difference for how radiant and expressive you seem to others), learning to take the best possible care of your hair and skin, how to dress best for your figure, how to improve your posture. There's a difference between wanting to make the most of what you have and not being able to accept that you are not flawless. The latter is selling yourself short. Sexy or even beautiful has very little to do with flawless.
>>
>>18507170
>telling me I don't deserve to feel sad doesn't help

I'm saying your perspective is skewed and it's self-defeating/stupid in a sense to feel sad about the body your genetics are going to form regardless of how you feel about it.

but you can do whatever the FUCK you want. you'll realize I'm right maybe five or ten years from now. you won't remember this conversation, but you will remember all the time you wasted harping on some miniscule shit while people suffer due to real problems.

I'm not saying your suffering isn't real. I'm saying it isn't necessary at all. you're having a mental problem.
>>
What exercises are you doing? Do a combination of alternating crunches, mountain climbers, and if you have a way to add resistance (such as a vest your can put weights in), do that. The goal isn't just to burn fat, it's also to build muscle. Building muscle is going to burn A LOT of calories and lipids are going to be one source of calories burned (your fat). You don't need to get a six pack but I think it would help your targeted area.
>>
>>18507180
i'm just not sure how to feel attractive about myself because i don't feel very feminine. i don't have a very womanly figure and i'd like to look like an actual woman and not like i'm still waiting for puberty to kick in. i get there are guys that are into the skinny child look, but the thought of having to suck it up and try to act like i enjoy looking like a prepubescent child makes me sad.
>>
File: 1499609788933.jpg (110KB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499609788933.jpg
110KB, 763x1000px
>>18507179
Another fine example of female thinking pattern.
>say A, think B, expect C
>boyfriends likes me, i think he lies to me and expect him to leave me
Stop that mental train op. Boys are simple creatures. We do things because we want to. Also once we get used to something (like gf for example), we keep doing that because we are fine with it.

Until you allow your insecurities and period to force you to behaving like bitch, he will never leave you. Simple as that.

>neither of us want kids
You will see for yourself when your wall gets closer. Just wait and see.

Still waiting for your photo. I bet you are just another insecure girl on the internet.
>pro tip
Almost everybody is insecure about their own body.

>>18507195
Did you know you can act girly? Try cooking. Let your bf to treat you like lady. Learn how to do strip tease. Paint your nails. You can aim at being sexy or at being cute. Works both ways.
>>
File: 1467798841483.gif (2MB, 350x340px) Image search: [Google]
1467798841483.gif
2MB, 350x340px
>>18506869
You are a genetic failure.
Accept this.
>>
>>18507200
i'd just like to know that my bf is with me because he thinks i'm special and not just because he doesn't think he can do better. there are plenty of girls with both better bodies and personalities, so i'm just confused about why me. i doubt the kids part will change, i really don't like kids and in the past when i haven't gotten my period exactly on time i've had mental breakdowns

i won't give an actual pic, bf wouldn't like it, but these feelings of insecurity got all riled up from me doing the bodyvisualizer thing.

i do cook and paint my nails, but that's about the extent of my feminine behavior. maybe i could start wearing dresses or skirts or heels or something, but idk, those just seem awful to deal with
>>
>>18507206
>how do i accept being a banana?
>Accept this
k
>>
>>18507216
So you weigh 103 pounds and you are worried about your body? OP, you are fine, stop being so insecure.
>>
>>18507195
you don't need to explain your narcissistic obsession to us. we aren't stupid.
>>
>>18507222
i wasn't worried about weighing too much, it's that i have hardly any curves, and i feel this sort of loss that i will never be able to be a thicc curvy woman for my man. no getting to smother him with my thighs, no titjobs

>>18507230
i wasn't saying you were stupid, i'm just trying to make my feelings as clear as possible so it's easier to get advice
>>
>>18507216
>want to be feminine and beautiful
>putting more effort into dressing like cute girl is too much effort
With this attitude of yours i wonder how you managed to solve capchas.

Do you know what all boys want op? Loyal girl who minimizes bitching behavior and sucks their dick daily with passion. Cook dinner, tell us we have the biggest cock you have ever seen and we will float above ground bloated with happiness and ego in the skies.

Yes it is that simple.

You are just here looking for confirmation bias for your insecurities. Try being cute. And post the photo already! That bodyvisualizer isnt enough for my imagination.

Relationships are about mutual trust and respect. If you cant believe his words when he tells you you are sexy for him, why are you even together?
>>
>>18507221
>ask "how do i accept that my short banana body will never evolve into an hourglass?" on 4chan
>expect a collective safe space response where everyone will tell you everything's fine and give you meme solutions to your issue

There's no other answer to "how do I accept XYZ" than "just accept XYZ". Being a desperate bitch over it won't help you. Growing balls and getting over it will.
>>
>>18507247
it's not that it's too much effort, it's just that i've tried it and didn't feel more feminine. if anything i felt worse. i still feel like some sort of weird imposter every time i wear a dress, and stumbling around and walking awkwardly in heels doesn't make me feel feminine. maybe i just need to push through it and keep doing it despite the initial pain and awkwardness.

i do believe him when he compliments me, i'm just worried that he's either biased because his last girlfriend was when he was in middle school, or that he doesn't think he can do better and so he's settling for me
>>
>>18507244
>just trying to tell you guys my feelings
you aren't receptive to the advice that will get this to stop happening. that's why it's happening.

women ask to be empathized with too much. sometimes what people need to do is fix the damned problem, regardless of how they feel about it.
>>
>>18507265
i'm trying to be receptive to the advice, i'm just not sure how to flip the switch and just accept something that upsets me. it reminds me of people telling me to stop being depressed
>>
>>18507263
Honestly you dont want kids. So what? The worst can happen is he leaves you. And at that point it will be good riddance. Being single is also good option. You dont need partner to not have kids. Stop stressing yourself over bullshit and enjoy life while you can.

>his last gf was in middle school
Be glad you dont have to compete with other girls then.
>settling for me
Everybody is settling down because bieber and madonna are both totally unattainable

You are just bored and want to chat to strangers about your life. And now post your pic so we can finally rate your body.
>>
>>18507274
true. you can't just stop being depressed, or literally accept something that bothers you to the core

but you can do things that are going to lift your depression and put this obsession out of mind

if you are succeeding in life rather than sulking and obsessing, you might find things to focus on that are rewarding, maybe even things that make you happy. happy?

I don't think you're going to have some kind of enlightenment moment from looking at yourself in the mirror one day. I think you'll just continue disturbing yourself with this until you decide to cut it out and live your life.

you said you have a significant amount of depression. the most proven treatment for that is modifying your behavior. if you went to see a clinical therapist or a psychiatrist for help right now, they would try to modify your behavior.

get to bed on time. exercise. stop looking in the mirror. start expressing yourself to people instead of ruminating on what they think about your appearance.

dontcha get it?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.