[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started having sex with this girl 2 weeks ago, im not in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1461476322537.jpg (273KB, 1172x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461476322537.jpg
273KB, 1172x1280px
I started having sex with this girl 2 weeks ago, im not in love or anything im just ok having sex with her, thats it, but it seems that she is really in love with me (wtf?). she is average looking, little chubby and she is not the best picking her clothes. That is killing it for me, i would be embarrassed to be seen with her but i need the sex (she is really good at it). What should i do? because i dont want to hurt her but i dont want to move on until i find another sure thing, and yes, i know im an asshole.

pic unrelated
>>
Become interested in fashion yourself to such extent that she cannot ignore it and then offer to "go shopping together" or even flat out buy something for her as a gift.
>>
>>18506392
She's not in love OP but if you are an asshole pump, pump, pump and dump.
>>
>>18506407
Im not really interested but i know how to pick and wear my shit
>>18506409
She is, trust me and horny as fuck too
>>
>>18506418
not in love in two weeks but whatever.

horny says it all however and you should consider she is using you too for the dick but soon as she finds another she likes better she'll jump on that one.

I don't understand if you are an asshole why you feel guilty
>>
>>18506441
Maybe im not an asshole afterall and i said i have been fucking her for 2 weeks, not that i met her 2 weeks ago...
>>
>>18506450
Ah. If you keep fucking her knowing you will crush her then you are an asshole no way around it.

If you stop fucking her and let her down easy then you are a decent man no way around that one either.

Just know that karma is a bitch.
>>
>>18506392
Do her a really big favor and break with her
>>
>>18506467
We are not in a relation, i cant break with her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.