[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /fit/ a good place to be or is it filled with virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4833.png (245KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4833.png
245KB, 472x315px
Is /fit/ a good place to be or is it filled with virgin dicked meatheads??
>>
If you actually want to get fit then yes, it's a good place. They cut through unsourced facts like a hot knife through butter.
If you want to complain about girls not paying attention to you then r9k is a better fit.

/fit/ is for people who will appreciate hardwork (men), and GETTING FUARKING JUICY BRAH
>>
>>18506297
Been on /fit/ for coming up to 4 years brah and its great

I no longer go to browse all day, just to see what's new out of habit.

I still go to the gym though breh
>>
>>18506306
Am Female so don't care for FemAnons
>>
its a board for closethomos
>>
>>18506330
They have advice for females in sticky. They are like 97% male over there though, so if you want a more female-centered fitness discussion, you have to go to reddit maybe.
>>
>>18506339
I wasn't really looking for sex-centered instruction, more just general tips and meal ideas
>>
>>18506351
Generally, advice they got works for both sexes. Especially calisthenics and aerobics-related advice. Just that dietary or supplement advice needs to be separate for men and women.

When you mention you are a femanon, it's not out of the table they might behave trollish since /fit/ has a track record of being immature sometimes. If you don't mind that, some useful advice comes through as well.

I think that if you read their sticky, that contains most you need anyway.
>>
>>18506362
Thanks, and yeah I did. Probably should have left that out in my original post there. So far I've gotten mostly trolls but a lot of useful advice from them.

Read the sticky and posted in /fit/ looking mainly for advice on exactly where to start, how to do the exercises properly, and what I should eat exactly.
>>
/fit/ changed my life, I lost 80lbs some years ago because of them.

Just don't expect any sort of coddling. /fit/ rips through newfags like sharks going after chum.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.