[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been watching sopranos and various mobster movies and think I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg (123KB, 668x1001px) Image search: [Google]
9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg
123KB, 668x1001px
Been watching sopranos and various mobster movies and think I now have an Italian fetish

what are Italian women like to date and where is the best place to meet some?

do they tend to date non Italians?
>>
ayyy move to jersayyy baba booey
>>
>>18506266
This, aint too crazy bout italians cuz of the sterotypical nose.
>>
>>18506263
I hate that when americans talk about italian girls they don't really mean us but italian american.
I hate you a little bit OP. Just a tiny bit.
>>
>>18506616
how do real Italians differ from Italian Americans
>>
>>18506670
They live in Italy, not eat alfredo or pasta with meatballs.

I don't actually know, I don't know any italian-american.
>>
>>18506677
do real Italian girls take their Catholicism somewhat seriously ?

or have they been tainted by the edgelord atheism meme
>>
i lived in italy for 3 years.All I can say is, south italians are based, are racist and take their italian culture into their everyday lives. They don't like blacks and arabs, and generally don't like other whites too

.North girls however, are cock thirsty whores who were brainwashed by jewish propaganda in general
>>
You mean Italian as from Italy or Italian-American?
>>
>>18506693
I don't know. I personally am atheist and I grew up in a family of atheists.
I know very few people who are strongly catholic or religious.

In general, we do have Christian values and take things pretty seriously.

>>18506709
We are *all* super racist.
I live in the north, basically at the Austrian border, and I can't think of ONE person (even my super progressive friends) who isn't kinda racist. My grandmother didn't even want me to date my ex boyfriend because his grandfather was from the south and she doesn't like terroni. My dad straight up told me that if I date someone who isn't white he'll stop talking to me.

It is also considered kinda distasteful to fuck around, for basically anyone. Most of my friends never had a ONS, pretty much all of them never slept with someone they weren't dating, some of them are virgins in their mid 20s.

Then, I live in a small town. People from small towns are surely more conservative on these things.
>>
>>18506737
Next time were taking Glagenfurt.

T. Slovene
>>
>>18506749
First try to become a real country and not just a place where people go to buy gas, cigarettes and meat.

I actually love Slovenia, probably one of my top 5 countries. I can't even be too mean.
>>
>>18506737
i was in Padova, not so far where you are ;)
Most girls were ok but i was in a high school in the center of the city. The richer the girl was, the sluttier they were,

one time during a party we were playing "Never Have" we were like 20 people, 14 were girls from my class.

When i asked Never Have i Ever fucked a black person, more than half raised their hand

Well, this is a great way to cross girls from your list
>>
>>18506760
Its because Triest went to shit. Hope its cooler at your place. 33C here.
>>
>>18506778
When I was in high school, yeah - rich girls were all pretty slutty and did cocaine.
Anyway - most of my friends haven't fucked around, most of them haven't done drugs, none of them (not even the sluttiest friend I have) ever slept with a black guy.
Did you like Padova? I worked there a couple of summers, used to babysit a kid who lived in a small town just outside Padova from June to September.

>>18506783
I'm abroad right now, was too hot to stay at home so went visiting friends in civilised countries with fine weather.
22° here, wearing hoodie and socks. Don't melt.

Trieste is pretty tho. Shush.
>>
>>18506616
>>18506677
MARA PLEASE GO BACK TO SLEEP
>>
You mean jews playing italians on TV, or actual Italians from Italy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.