[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >gf me yesterday she wouldnt go to the movies with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499740563022.png (19KB, 513x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499740563022.png
19KB, 513x477px
>be me
>gf me yesterday she wouldnt go to the movies with me to watch Spiderman because he's white
>"I cant relate to spiderman unless he's Miles Morales."
>she begins her sermon on privileges

So turns out she's a huge SJW activist. Of course I have nothing against them. I love her too much to simply get frustrated over this but what are everyone else's experiences with dating SJWs? Is redpilling them viable and ideal, just to tone down her views or probably a bad idea?
>>
>>18505528
dating someone with differing political views is always a bad idea.
>>
>>18505528
>she wouldnt go to the movies with me to watch Spiderman because he's white

She is a racist.
>>
>>18505544
>>18505551
But I dont to break up simply because of that, its a petty reason. She's not like the other anon in the other thread who has piercings and dyed hair. She looks very timid and she is really kind despite her view. I'm just wondering everyone else's experience with SJWs in general.
>>
>>18505622
are you white? is she white?
>>
>>18505631
by chance neither of us are, I'm a bit Chinese by blood and I think she's Spanish mixed.
>>
>>18505636
dude she's a SJW. that alone should be enough reason to break up with her.
>>
>>18505636
well you could stand up for what you believe in (if anything) and either have her blow up at you (meaning you should dump her) or have her come to terms with your disagreement (meaning the relationship is salvageable)

alternatively, you could meekly say "yes dear" and never find out whether or not her ridiculous views are at all an important issue
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.