[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on a couple of dating sites and I do well for myself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm on a couple of dating sites and I do well for myself, but I always burn out in conversation or am not motivated to message girls back that are into me.

How do I fix this? I just don't get excited about anyone anymore, but I'd like to meet women.
>>
Don't jack off

Serious.
>>
Never stop masterbating
>>
>>18505463
You must be fucking gorgeous to get women messaging you on online dating.
>>
>>18506719

I either get compared to the OP pic or Chris Pratt, so I must be doing something right.

I think I have something like 430 OkCupid likes, but I'm guessing some of those are bots.
>>
>>18505463
Stop jerking off and that might push you to make an effort.

It's also possible you're just a really introverted, low-energy guy who's not as interested in spending time with other people as the average person. If that's the case, then I would ask you to identify your priorities and goals. So, for example, if you just want girls for sex, then it's probably going to be more difficult to be disciplined when it comes to pursuing them. But if you have the goal of finding a wife to have kids with, then it'll be much easier to force yourself to put up with the tedious aspects of dating, while staying focused on what you want your future to be like.

Think about that.
>>
>>18505463
>I do well for myself
>I always burn out in conversation
You only get to pick one.

Serious questions:
What are you looking for? Multiple answers allowed.
How do you burn out? Please analyse your own text game.
>>
>>18507572

I'm kind of an ambivert. Meaning, I like spending time with people, but after work and all of those interactions, I feel kind of exhausted, like I just need to rest and be alone for a while.

Frankly, I'm not that desperate for sex. I'm also not desperate for a wife and family. I kinda just want somewhere in the middle. A chick who understands me and we do shit together and occasionally bang.
>>
>>18507589
> A chick who understands me and we do shit together and occasionally bang.
Is it important to you that this were to be a sexually exclusive arrangement, or could you possibly ease up by accepting several women into your life?
>>
>>18507586

Really the only reason I'm on dating sites is in case I meet someone that's just really spectacular. I don't see the point in limiting where I meet women. But like, I'd like to go on some dates, find a serious relationship, whatever.

I get burnt out because I find the girls a little boring, or I feel like there's something better to do, or I can't even bother to send a message after a match because I don't wanna deal with getting to know each other over small talk. But small talk has a purpose. I really just want a girl that makes me excited to talk to her every day, like seeing her is a big deal.
>>
>>18507600

Nah, I don't have the time to focus on several women. I'm extremely busy with work, family, and my existing friends.

One of my biggest problems is probably making people a priority. I'm already spread too thin.
>>
>>18507650
Alright, so you're going to stick with the first dateable girl you meet?
Not worrying about any what ifs, in terms of giving up on the chance of meeting even better, more suitable, high quality women?

>bother to send a message after a match because I don't wanna deal with getting to know each other over small talk
Stop having conversations over text then. Leave her a few messages, and then ask her to join you irl on some fun activity. Small talk over text might kill your chances, since you're basically turning yourself into her texting buddy. This in not my experience btw, I've had mile long conversations with several women, and then met, fucked and dated them. But it's generally the advice you'll get when asking about how to tinder. That said, I usually turn to explicit texting as early as seems suitable during the conversation. With enough imaginative language, It'll usually keep them interested. If you're bored yourself, just ask as many good looking women out as you can, and sooner or later you'll meet someone who fits your needs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.