[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so I need some help. I hung out with a girl today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: colostomy-img2.jpg (48KB, 455x212px) Image search: [Google]
colostomy-img2.jpg
48KB, 455x212px
Hey guys, so I need some help.

I hung out with a girl today and I found out she uses a colostomy bag. I knew she had crohn's disease but she never told me about this. She also has to do an iv every night and has medical issues, but she's really cool and nice.

How difficult is it having a partner in a scenario like this? Like, if we have sex, does she still have to wear the colostomy bag? I feel like a fucking awful monster for even giving this a thought, I know she can't help it, but I'm just concerned because of her medical conditions that I might not be able to have a relationship with her since she's always in and out of hospitals and has to do an Iv every night etc
>>
>>18505318
>How difficult is it having a partner in a scenario like this
very difficult.

on the positive side, crohns is now known to be caused by a bacteria/fungal symbiotic relationship that the immune system tries to attack. its not the immune system trying to attack her intestines. get her a better doctor that keeps up on the cutting edge research instead of just raking in a paycheck. there's ways to cure it.

that said, that kind of disease can ruin a person mentally to where they aren't really in any shape to be in a relationship.
>>
File: Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>18505326
Well I only just started talking to her and we hung out today. She's super sweet and really positive, she's apparently had crohn's for over a decade so she has learned to live with it.

I just can't fucking cut contact because of a disease she can't control. Fuck man, all I wanted was a cute gf. Here's my chance but of course I get fucking monkey paw'd
>>
>>18505342
well idk what to fuckin tell you man.
>>
>>18505318
If I'm not mistaken, I think she would be able to not use it like an hour, or half hour? If she hasn't eaten for a while, like fucking just before eating or so.

>>18505342
If she is nice and cute, and you feel something for her, you should try.
>>
Don't make it about you.

If your primary concerns are getting a qt gf or how sex works you really should not be messing with a sick girl's heart. Fix that thinking or walk away, she doesn't need more pain.
>>
>>18505318
Talk to her directly about this. As you said, she's lived with it for over a decade; she's full of pro tips by now.
>>
>>18505318
Have crohns and had an ostomy for a while. Yes, she would probably leave it on, either with a wrap covering it, or she'd like to keep her shirt on. There is a little cap/cover thing, but I think they're a meme. Sounds like her disease is fairly serious, I hope she's on the mend.

On the plus, if you handle things maturely and with understanding, it will be very clear you care about her
>>
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm gonna see what I can do. She's a sweet girl, and she really likes me, and I like her, so I should at least try.
>>
>>18505342
If she's had it for 10 years she knows how to make it work, man
>>
you might feel like a fucking awful monster but would you rather fuck an awful monster?
>>
you gonna be all "I heard you've got a hole that's just sitting around not being used for anything"
>>
>>18506277
She's also a virgin, nobody's even touched her pussy before.
>>18506282
Dude.
>>18506285
This is true.
>>
>>18505401
Great advice champ!
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>18506310
>She's also a virgin, nobody's even touched her pussy before.
>>
>>18506396
Thanks Descartes

Yesterday I was feeling her up and sucking her boobs and kissing her, I tried to put my hands down her pants but she said no. Before I left I was playing with her pubes because I have a thing for it and she was OK with it as long as I don't go for the pussy. I put her hand on my dick and she had no idea what she was doing so I was trying to guide her but I could tell she was super nervous.

Im hanging out with her tomorrow and we're going to the pool, I told her she blueballed me hard and next time she has to at least jack me off or something, and she said she'll work on it.
>>
>>18506405
lmao i hope you didn't tell her exactly like that
>>
>>18506745

He probably did, and she probably tolerated it because she has low self esteem stemming from the fact she had a literal bag of shit dangling from her body.

I mean yeah personally id tone it down, a lot, but clearly this chick has never had any form of sexual contact and probably never even kissed before. Go easy on her, make it fun, tell her its ok if she doesnt know what shes doing and you think its cute that she is all innocent and youll teach her how to do everything and not judge her - that youd be honored to have her learn off you. Idk some faggy shit like that would go a long way.
>>
>>18505318
> How difficult is it having a partner in a scenario like this?
Dump her. Find a girl who isn't defective or broken. Why burden yourself when you could fuck Stacy footloose and fancy-free? There's no virtue in making life hard on yourself.
>>
>>18506745
I'd rather my intentions be made clear, so I don't beat around the bush.
>>18506756
Nah she's been kissed, but she's never even seen or touched a dick, she's pretty innocent.
>>18506767
Bro that's fucking harsh.
>>
>>18506823

If you are asking for advice on how to fuck a broken ass bitch (literally her shitter is broken so she poops in a bag) then you clearly need advice in general: dont bother. Shes only attractive to you because she is available. You are probably going to leave her and crush her - is that something you want to do to her? Are you really going to spend the rest of your life with someone with chronic debilitating illness?

I mean hey, people do it, whatever floats your boat. All thats being said is that you can probably do better than a girl who poops in a bag.
>>
File: 2014-11-07 09.17.58.jpg (14KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-07 09.17.58.jpg
14KB, 400x266px
>>18506853
Where did it all go so wrong dude

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.