[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got a crush on a girl at work. I'm not totally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1493011744432.jpg (82KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493011744432.jpg
82KB, 683x1024px
So I've got a crush on a girl at work. I'm not totally in love with her or anything, but she now reports to me. How do I clear my mind about this and forget how I feel now that she and I will be spending more time together than ever, and I can tell her what to do?
>>
Its fine to have a crush so long as you don't do anything inappropriate.

Unless you think you don't have the willpower.
>>
>>18505278

I have the willpower, but I also don't want to have a crush on someone that I have to spend the majority of my waking life with but have to hold back with. My question really is, how do I extinguish a crush?
>>
>>18505297
Either find someone else or discover enough of that persons flaws that you are no longer attracted to them.

Or it will backfire and you like them more and eventually fall in love with them but they already have a boyfriend so you try desperately to get out but only get pulled deeper and deeper in until you are crying yourself to sleep and are happier than you have ever been when you get to spend time with her but want to kill yourself when you are away from her.

But what are the odds of that happening...
>>
>>18505310

That sounds fun. She's single though!
>>
>>18505266
I've wanted to fuck one of my employees for almost 4 years and sometimes even have dreams about doing so. She has no idea. The best way I've been able to avoid temptation is to focus on all the shit she fucks up at work that irritates me. It helps me forget about it for awhile.
>>
>>18505266

Don't do it lol. Was in your position, it cost me my job (well, I resigned citing other reasons but termination was on the horizon as she was getting bitchy).

But she was married and she sucked my dick and fucked me in the warehouse in a camera blindspot for two months. She wasn't doing her job well, and when I told her she'd have to start working harder, she threatened to tell everyone about the relationship.

Manager was still at work, went upstairs, resigned immediately due to family/stress reasons. We had been arguing for several days anyway about how things were being done, so it all worked out at a great time.

But still, don't trust them hoes below you. She wasn't even pretty but I got off on the idea of fucking someone below me and fucking someone with a husband. 22 and three kids, loose as hell too. Really wasn't worth it.
>>
>>18505727
Going to need some greentext
>>
File: WIN_20170315_19_19_32_Pro.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170315_19_19_32_Pro.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>18505266
Anon, she's a slut. She doesn't love you, and probably never will. But that's okay, she has 12 STDs, 3 of which are in her right ear. And, she poops. Disgusting brown nuggets come from her butthole. She's not worth it anon.
>>
>>18505297
Just jack off your little virgin penis to the thought of her a few times.
>>
>>18505266
Fucked three subordinates and everything worked out great and when I was done I kinda eased them out of the company but the forth one fucked me up and I got fired. Roll of the dice OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.