[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about killing myself. At first it was extreme depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9185.jpg (105KB, 1156x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9185.jpg
105KB, 1156x650px
Thinking about killing myself. At first it was extreme depression expressed through sadness, and although I'm still depressed that sadness has converted itself to rage that I have no outlet for. I want to break something or something, but I don't actually have the capacity to do so unless for self-defense (I don't even kill fucking bugs). So I have all this rage and nowhere to direct it but towards myself because I'm angry over all the shit people have done to me and get away with it Scott-free. No consequences, no guilt on their part, just victimize whoever is convenient for personal gain, and it often times happens to be me (probably my good nature).

It's not that I don't defend myself when it comes to these things -- I do, but the result always ends in only words being thrown because having extreme temper problems growing up where I did act out on anger, I had been in trouble at school and with authorities and I'm at an age and mindset where if I hurt somebody, I know I'll face prison for it. I don't want to live with these feelings in prison, making myself feel worse, and I can't reason with myself to hurt somebody, so I just want to end this race that I have by ending myself and the pain associated with it.

Childhood abuse, rape, being cheated on in major relationships, and no future prospects for a career I can see my content with couples with all the things I mentioned above make me feel like there is very little options left.

I know I want to do this when my brother comes back from deployment within the next month because I don't want him to be obligated to work overseas and grieving. I know I have some time to try and work things out but I have everything thought out, my affairs are being taken care of. I don't want to end my life but I'm tired of living with the pain and anger of everything.
>>
File: 1499553545521.png (847KB, 1305x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1499553545521.png
847KB, 1305x1131px
you can beat me up anytime anon
>>
>>18505381
A human punching bag would be great.
>>
>>18505249
Don't unless you just wanna be revived and life this life again but worse.
>>
Sounds like depression to me. Much more effective than offing yourself is to SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. I'm serious OP, it's not something anyone should do on their own. Take all the help you can get
>>
>>18505403

I'm fairly serious but i doubt we live close
>>
>>18505415
I would love to get professional help. It's just that my insurance doesn't really cover that sort of thing and I don't make money to do that stuff. A few years back I was seeing a professional and I sort of came to the conclusion that I knew how to let things go, but I was unable to. I had worked out a lot of my feelings prior to seeing a professional (which drained my savings), and so a lot of our discussions were ending in agreement of how I needed to approach the situation and how I needed to approach myself.

The only thing is that I was unable to do that. I was fixated on fantasies about hurting the people who wronged me (my fiance cheating on me at the time was what caused it) that I sort of mad a huge breakdown and quit my job because I couldn't accept that I was powerless to change what had happened.

I feel like I'm in the exact same place I was, except over the last year-and-a-half I was making real strides overcoming past trauma from abuse, negligence, and rape. In fact, 3 months ago I had told a close friend that I felt like it was manageable in my daily life. Everything recently sort of crashed down when the girl I have been in a relationship cheated on me while we were taking a break because her mom's brother had died within a month of learning he had leukemia. It was supposed to be a time where she could be there for her mom while she was grieving in addition to reflecting on herself to be a less abusive partner, and instead she had cheated on me.

It's not that I'm so caught up on prior traumas as it is that my history has sort of spiritually exhausted me and I was building myself back up, leading a new life for myself by saving up money for consecutive semesters of community college while financially stabilizing my family on top of my own responsibilities. It was a really low blow that hit my self-esteem really hard. What made it worse was her bragging over the infidelity. It was probably the last thing I needed to happen, right now.
>>
>>18505418
Fly out to me, anon.
>>
do you have discord, OP?
>>
>>18505480
I do.
>>
Psyme#0966
lets chat
>>
>>18505249
Get a hobby like boxing or MMA fighting.
Use that excess of anger into something positive.

Or
Hang yourself, just remember to shit and piss before doing it.
>>
>>18505493
Combat sports is not positive at all, you're only fueling your anger management issues
>>
>>18505499

practicing sports like that would be a healthy alternative to being violent elsewhere
>>
>>18505502
Yeah, people who practice fighting never get into fights outside of competition :)
>>
>>18505506
Well, hang yourself then.
>>
>>18505506
people who don't practice fighting get into fights as well
>>
>>18505517
Op: i actually have been doing martial arts for some time now. It's actually one of my biggest passions and my friend who I train with wants me to see him more often because he thinks it'll help but I haven't been eating much lately so my energy is like zero. I did buy a new pair of gloves before this all went down though. Just haven't been motivated but maybe wasted money can motivate me, at least for me.
>>
>>18505533
it's good to hear you have something you have fun with
>>
>>18505547
*at least for now

We'll see. I'll hit that guy up on discord. Life is pretty shitty but it's not like I don't want to work through it. Just tired of always working through something. Appreciate the advice from people though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.