[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this individual that I have a crush on, and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: canine_amigo.jpg (194KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
canine_amigo.jpg
194KB, 1200x795px
There's this individual that I have a crush on, and they know it. The feelings used to be requited, but she said that she stopped loving me (I think). We haven't seen each other in over 4 months, and only had a couple of text conversations (and I got a 9-page letter to them via unconventional means several months ago). The last thing I texted them was something along the lines of "Do you have any new fetishes?" and they didn't respond It was rather awkward. (We've talked about sexual stuff A LOT before, but I guess things are different now?)

I deleted them awhile ago on social media, and I think this offended them. Should I try to add them again to find out more about their life, and hope that they'll contact me? Or would it make things worse since they probably know that they're my oneitis?

Any other advice is welcome as well.
>>
IMO give up the ship OP

I've been there, painfully so for a long time. It's not worth it. Just give her up, and get on to finding somebody new.
>>
>>18505252
So should I not try to add them?
>>
>>18505279
If anything let them add you, or maybe wait for a long time and reach out to them in a friendly way, don't have your last message be asking about fucking fetishes if she doesn't feel that way about you anymore anyway.
>>
>>18505299
They still have me on Snapchat, but I don't have them anymore. We're not friend on Facebook or following each other on Instagram though.
>>
>>18505219
>gender neutral terms.

Ya slipped up. We know its a chick.

>should I...anything

No. Its done. Move on. This is the problem literally every lonefag, plus age virgin, bad luck in love type has. You must forget and move on.

Seriously, i never broke this paragraph out but...been coming here over 11 years. Same problems. Same advice from everyone. Same defiance. Same results when advice isnt followed.

Move on. Shes gone. Thats all.
>>
>>18505389
>>>18505389
>Ya slipped up.
Ah now I see. Lol. She's a mostly closeted trans woman so she's a man in daily life. I'm a cis female who does have bad luck but lost my virginity at 15 if that counts for anything.
>>
>>18505389
>>18505448
Though, I was a trans guy for much of the time she knew me. She may not even know that I'm cis again now.
>>
File: xfzgtbgnhfg.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
xfzgtbgnhfg.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>18505448
>>18505460

Disgusting.
>>
>>18505672
Ummm...? Why?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.