[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate talking on the phone. I would rather drive or catch the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1499247464719.jpg (103KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
1499247464719.jpg
103KB, 640x783px
I hate talking on the phone. I would rather drive or catch the bus just to talk to someone in person. For example, just the other day I caught the bus to my college campus (1 hour 30 min bus ride) just to make an appointment to see my advisor. I have really bad phone anxiety. I worked 3 years at a job where I had to occasionally answer phones and every time it happened I would panic. How do I get over this? I can't even call pizzahut.
>>
>>18505155
why do you hate it? if possible you could call me to practice, I guarantee there'll be no judgement.
>>
Do you mean talk as in actual talk? All I see is texting nowadays, nobody ever talks on the phone except for those stupid audio messages on whatsapp. I fucking hate texting.
>>
I feel the same way, I drive to school so I don't have to talk on the phone too. I find that it's better to have something to do while on the phone like scroll facebook or be doodling on a piece of paper so your mind doesn't freak out. I guess the more you do it, the better you'll get.
>>
I hate talking on phones too, so what I usually do is just list the objectives of the call on a piece of paper so I remember what needs to be discussed and just call/get it over with (as if I have no choice in the matter). And dont most pizza places have online ordering now?
>>
>>18505212
This is a good idea, I do this as well. The writing thing.
>>
File: 1471915520436.gif (3MB, 368x357px) Image search: [Google]
1471915520436.gif
3MB, 368x357px
Holy fuck bro, I'm the same! I thought I was rhe only person who had this problem.
I guess it's like, the intimacy of the conversation or something.

It sucks cause this was the reason I didn't qualify for the military, they had me talk to counselors and shit but they said I was fine, but I guess there was some communication error or something and they rejected me.
>>
>>18505155

dumb fucking millennial
>>
>>18505358
no u
>>
>>18505155
are you comfortable voice chatting online? It's pretty similar, if not you can practice there in video games. Kids tend to respect older sounding people, especially if you're good, so there's no worry about being laughed at / whatever else you may worry about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.