[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been told that I have unrealistic expectations of orgasms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0227.jpg (55KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
55KB, 625x625px
I've been told that I have unrealistic expectations of orgasms and sex

My orgasms are not that pleasurable, they are more of a release and relaxation and the feeling is localised in my clit only as I have no other erogenous zones on my body

I can only orgasm by rubbing my clit or someone else running my clit and the orgasm is hardly worth the effort to achieve

What is the average amount of pleasure to get from sex? Is this what I should be settling for as a reasonable amount of pleasure to get?

I mean I've tried beam and anal and lots of foreplay but really the amount of pleasure I can get from rubbing my clit is not that great and always leaves me feeling like I'm missing out on the best feeling in the world, but people tell me to have more realistic expectations

So is it normal?
>>
>>18505025
I don't think you have unreasonable expectations, I'm just not sure you've ever really orgasmed. If you have, then damn, I think you just drew a bad card in the genetic lottery.
>>
>>18505025
Women on average actually get twice the number of contractions than as compared to men.

Not even kidding. Sorry OP
>>
>>18505473
Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>18505535
I honestly have no idea without knowing you or being there with you. It may be partially psychological, but, again, I don't know you at all.
>>
>>18505535
If you're from Atlanta, hit me up.
>>
Here's a thing to try. When you're about to reach orgasm, stop and give yourself a little break before going back to it. Do that a few times before finally having your orgasm and see if that helps
>>
>>18505559
This OP

Also some girls snowball orgasms like hell. My gf's are stronger each time until she's actually done. Maybe edge for a while and get off on getting yourself off multiple times
>>
>>18505025
Have u ever tried enhancement creams like for increased sensitivity on your clit.
I have the same problem unless I use a cream on my clit n nipples n tease myself a bit before actually trying to cum
>>
File: reaction1.gif (3MB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.gif
3MB, 430x215px
>>18505549
this fucking got me and i dont know why
>>
>>18505025
Would recommend Pure Romance's amp n O cream as well as slowly massaging your clit while gradually Increasing the pressure. Works for me, even if I have to keep at it for awhile
>>
>>18505025
I dunno OP, I know girls who have never been able to reach orgasm, but I've had some xtremely powerful orgasms in my life.
Typically there are two types - vaginal and clitoral. Some girls can get off to one or the other, but I've found that the best come from a combination of the two. I usually get there with rubbing against my clit, but it's maximised if there's also something inside me.
My best advice is to keep experimenting with yourself. Try different (sanitized) objects, water jets, vibrators, whatever. There's no shame in discovering pleasure for yourself.

sincerely, a long-time masturbation connoisseur
>>
>>18505559
Yeah I've already tried edging, only makes a little difference
>>
>>18505857
Yeah I've tried the tingling ones
>>
>>18505895
I literally get nothing from vaginal simulation, I feel nothing at all from penetration or having something inside me

And at this point I've run out of toys and techniques to experiment with
>>
I'd address it by trying to alleviate any chemical/hormonal imbalances with libido supplements as in https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/female-sexual-health/top-rated-female-enhancers.html
>>
>>18506936
My libido is fine, it's just a lack of pleasure during orgasm that I'm worried about

I did get checked out for my hormones and my gp says they're normal
>>
>>18506945
Do you fantasize or fetishise during sex? Have you tried stimulating other areas simultanously to your clit?

Sex is a lot in the head
>>
>>18506945
Do you not realize how sexual libido and sexual climax are linked together?

Did you not even look at the page or the parts that specifically mentioned orgasm intensity?

If you won't even consider something when it's put in front of you, I'm not going to help you.
>>
>>18506961
Yes I have a lot of submissive fantasies and bdsm stuff that I like to think about

I've literally tried stimulating every other part of my body but I can't find any other sensitive parts of my body other than my clit

>>18506973
I read the page, it's for women who have trouble reaching orgasm or desiring sex, I have no problem desiring sex or reaching orgasm

I'm also not comfortable with taking a bunch of herbs that will mess with a delicate hormonal system, I took PM (a herb that acts as a phytoestrogens) and don't want to do it again
>>
>>18507016
>Yes I have a lot of submissive fantasies and bdsm stuff that I like to think about
Do you act on those? Did you reall have a guy subdue you, tie you up and fuck your brain out, for instance?

>I've literally tried stimulating every other part of my body but I can't find any other sensitive parts of my body other than my clit
I'm not a girl but imo the clit will always be the main attraction. It's doing a lot of other stuff simultanously that make it even more powerful. My gf goes nuts if I grab her butt while fucking or use my fingers and fondle her breasts while sucking her for instance. Idk if you can even do that much stimulus on your own, but even a slight touch somewhere else at the right time will make it totally different.
>>
>>18506924
Penetration is funny at first it feels like nothing. It takes time to warm up. Then it feels kind of nice. Then it feels good. Then it feems great. Then OMG

Now the time between nothing and omg varies. Could be minutes to well over an hour. After you have experience you can contract your muscles to help localize the sensations. Most women say why bother, they just rub their clit and be done with it. If you are interested get a toy relax and close your eyes and fantasize. Dont rush just relax let the O sneak up on you. Get a toy thats long so theres enough to grip and play around with angles. Know it can take over an hour. Enjoy even if you don't cum enjoy the fantasies. Use lube becasue at first if it takes a while you might dry out. It may not happen the first time but it eventually will and it will be a different feeling.
>>
Are women as turned off by guys talking about masturbation as I am now reading this thread?
>>
>>18507097
Like I said, touching myself or someone else touching another part of me while rubbing my clit doesn't do anything, I don't have sensitive breasts or butt or thigh or ears or anything else, sadly

Yes I've been tied up and fucked roughly, didn't make my orgasm more intense
>>
>>18507171
:(

You're so lucky I wish I could feel something with penetration

I have 4 gspot toys and tried penetration several times with toys and real dicks

I spent like 45 minutes every session masturbating with these toys and it didn't give me any pleasure

Maybe my pussy is just busted
>>
>>18505025
OP. Find someone who chokes you before you orgasm. It makes it 10 times stronger. Believe me
>>
>>18507391
Another advice, try Molly before sex ;)
Enjoy!
>>
If it was a guy who posted this the replies would all be "lol you don't enjoy sex? You must be a virgin."

Not everyone enjoys sex, get over it normies. Sorry your meaning of life and only status symbol isn't respected by some of the population.
>>
>>18505025
I'm a male and have similar issues as yours, my orgasms are always weak so I know your pain and I hope you figure out something that helps.
>>
>>18507396
DO not, mdma is neurotoxic in recreational doses.
>>18507403
I personally have the time of my life during sex and masturbation but the ending is always boring contractions and a higher heart rate.
>>
>>18507403
>Sorry your meaning of life and only status symbol isn't respected by some of the population.

Like I care, having a blast fucking as much as I can, sorry for you poor thing
>>
>>18507464
You do care or else you wouldn't be mad right now.
>>
>>18507533
What? I care that you don't enjoy sex and that you don't "respect" my "status symbol" (implying everyone shows off thei sex life for status outside the internet), like I'd need your respect for something?

Lol I don't. I just replied to make you even bitter at life, which someone with an attitude such as your definitly deserves ;)
>>
>>18507555
You're going to make me even bitter at life? What does that even mean?

The fact that you even had to reply proves my point that people like you are insecure.
>>
>>18507452
So is smoking and drinking. Yet this things are normal. I haven't said that she should consume Molly every weekend over years. Just for her to experience an imense orgsamn. You sound like a guy who reads stuff on the internet and overreacts.
>>
>>18507592
Taking mdma once fucks your serotonin for weeks.
>>
>>18507613
Oki thanks doctor. Me and the other million people will think about this the next time. Never experienced such things but i'm not a doc. I assume you never tried it? :)
>>
>>18507634
I've done mdma and the bullshit molly you get at raves and both times experienced a period of depression the following weeks after.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11850153
>>
>>18507569
Wow I'm flattered you give that much importance and meaning to a reply, your life is probably really empty," for you to think that, while it just mean I'm picking on some douchebag while I'm bored on 4chan ;)
>>
>>18507662
>;)
You're so fucking gay bro
>>
>>18507661
Weeks? My hormone level is regulated within max 2 days after i consumed it.
Maybe it's just not for you.
>>
>>18505473
>>18505535
>If you have, then damn, I think you just drew a bad card in the genetic lottery.
Beggars can't be choosers.
No but seriously I would just take take your time exploring your body. I know that sounds cliche but I'm serious. Maybe take an evening off, relax and enjoy yourself. Don't think about the end goal being the orgasm but just have fun.
I'd preferably do it with someone else you really trust but if you can't that's fine.

If you're starting to get desperate after trying I'd talk to a gynecologist or some other professional.
>>
>>18507176
I'd imagine that they are, if they are gay like yourself.
>>
>>18505025
See a doctor and get a referral to someone who specializes in this stuff. I just don't get people. If my penis was like nope, I feel no pleasure and this isn't fun and i knew everyone elses's was like OMG SPLERGE, I'd go ask a doctor about it...
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.