[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gayanon here, my boyfriend keeps putting hot sauce on his dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Gayanon here, my boyfriend keeps putting hot sauce on his dick as a joke when we have sex and my ass feels like it's on fire after. I've asked him to stop and he tells me I need to man up. What should I do? I don't want to leave him but this prank isn't funny any more.
>>
>>18504595
Is his dick made of lead? How is this not affecting him? Just refuse sex.
>>
>>18504595
Cook his pecker on the skillet like a sausage.
>>
Put some kind of irritant in the sauce bottle.
>>
>>18504610
He uses condoms.
>>
Put D batteries in your ass.
>>
>>18504595
Buy peppers ranging from mild, to friggin ghost peppers.

Work your way up and build up a tolerance over time, in secret. Both holes, mouth and anal.

Then, one day, eat a bunch of ghost peppers, make sauce out of them and use the sauce to lube your asshole up.

Burn his dick off with your ass or mouth.
Let him explain it to the people in the hospital.

It'll take months of clever, secretive behaviour.
You can't let him catch on, and even when you're cool with his weak ass hot sauce, pretend you're still in pain.

It will get to the point where he learns his lesson, the hard/hot way.

After that, while he's screaming that his dick feels like it's going to fall off, dump him.
Say "BRB jk not coming back, you deserve this".
>>
Use one of these.
>>
>>18504618

Didn't see this.

when I suggested this >>18504623

Does he cover up for BJ's too, or just anal?

Because hot sauce in the mouth when giving BJ's. That can work.
>>
Give him a handjob with hot sauce.
>>
>>18504595
Stop being gay.Problem solved.
>>
>>18504628
We don't do oral, not really sure why. I could try it, I guess. I'm a wimp when it comes to spiciness, though.
>>
>>18504636
>We don't do oral, not really sure why.

He's worried you will retaliate.

Crafty bugger.

> I'm a wimp when it comes to spiciness, though.
It would hurt him more than it'd hurt you.

But better plan. Do you ever put the condom on him? Because hot sauce in a condom?
Especially a rape-trap condom he can't get off like >>18504626

Then dump him.

Allow him to explain to the hospital staff why he got hotsauce-rapetrapdicked, when they are cutting it off him.

He won't tell. You've told him to stop, he didn't. At the very least, sexual assault. He'd be looking at incriminating himself, if he were to press charges.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.