[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK does anyome ever move out of their parent's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467205490807.jpg (56KB, 985x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467205490807.jpg
56KB, 985x1000px
How the FUCK does anyome ever move out of their parent's house in LA? Does any LA anon have any tips on finding a place for under $1200 that is neither a closet, nor in the ghetto? How the fuck do people live out here?
>>
>>18504498

i could let you rent my spare room in hollywood for 1150 starting in september if you like.
>>
>>18504498
I wish I knew man. I'm going on 27 and I'm fucking fed up to death living here under my parents roof, but I'd be homeless if I were on my own.
>>
>>18504521
1150 for a room is a huge ripoff. The most I'd pay to be a guest in someone else's house is 750.
>>
>>18504574
>its a huge rip off

nah, its actually a decent price. next door a 2 bedroom cost 1500 and its not nearly as nice as mine.

>the most id pay to share a 2 bedroom apartment is 750

then move to the midwest. even renting out someones living room here costs 800.

you live with your parents and apparently dont have a good career going so its your own fault if you wont settle. you can't be too good for a situation without the means to prove it.

try korea town but its pretty ghetto, no guaranteed parking, and the homeless colony there is lighting fires to cook each night.
>>
>>18504574

750 was the price of a spare room back in 2010. no one cares what 'you'd pay'. cuz what you would pay is irrelevant.
>>
>>18504580
Geeze I don't like this meme state but I can't leave here yet. Do you have any more contact info? 1150 isn't that bad all things considered. I could be homeless instead, after all.
>>
>>18504498
Move out of LA. I'm originally from California and I like visiting, but fuck. It's expensive and there are so many people. Where I live now you can buy a foreclosed house for twenty grand and some of these houses are actually pretty nice.
>>
>>18504498
It's difficult in L.A. Taxes are super high due to corruption and illegals.
>>
why would anyone live in LA
sounds like a shithole
>>
>>18504632
>>18504654
I can't leave right now because I recently got my first job that will give me software development experience working for a startup. I don't have a degree so my options right now are to stay at this job and build up my resume for a few years or spend 4 years living at home while I go to school. My problem, however is that my family is very irresponsible with money and I can't trust them not to jeopardize my future with financial turbulence and general nonsense. So I need to be seperate from them. And that pretty much means my only option is to keep working here until I can call myself a real developer, keeping my family at arms length for as long as possible.
>>
ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS STAY IN CA. VOTE TO CHANGE THE BULLSHIT YOUR PARENTS HANDED YOU. YOU FUCKING STAY THERE YOU CUNTS. WE DON'T WANT YOU IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY. NO ONE LIKES YOU.
>>
>>18504498
>under $1200
>in LA

kek. You're gonna need roomates if you want to pay less and be in a non-ghetto.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.