[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I low key would like my bf to dump me? I'm fixated on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3924_7c41_480.gif (485KB, 480x277px) Image search: [Google]
3924_7c41_480.gif
485KB, 480x277px
I low key would like my bf to dump me? I'm fixated on the thought of splitting up with him. 3,5 years together and I'm left bored and disilusioned about him. He's a good guy and doesn't really do any outright WRONG things which makes me feel like a total ungrateful bitch. I don't want to dump him, I REALLY don't want to hurt him cause he's just so attached... I don't know, /adv/, do I stay in a relationship Im not satisfied with that's fairly decent by everyone's standards or do I leave and risk being lonely and miserable forever and never finding aything that would live up to this?
>>
Communicate that you aren't satisfied with the relationship as it currently is, talk to him and really figure out what is lacking. If he can't provide it you're just wasting his and your time.
>>
lol
dump him

"decent by anyone's standards" is boring

Relationships are not a transaction. You are allowed to pull out even if nobody does anything wrong, and being bored is as valid a reason as any to do so.

If he makes a fuss, which he will, you might get pulled back in with the way you look at relationships. Just remember that you owe eachother nothing, that is a fundamental misunderstanding of what a relationship is.
>>
Maybe bring it up with him and see if there's anything you guys can do to save the relationship? If there isn't, then simply call it quits.
>>
>>18504044

the problem with modern dating is that we commit to each other right when we start the 'honeymoon' phase and believe that means we aren't allowed to leave them. most relationships are 3 months of happy then however long of miserable because they commit first, THEN get to know each other, then feel like they arent allowed to break up with each other unless the other person does somethign wrong.

we have armies of couples who are so done with each other but can't break up because they havent done something 'bad'.

honestly whats worse, breaking up with him because you want tyo break up, or creating a lie for another 3.5 years?
>>
>>18504057
The problem with modern dating is that no one wants to commit. Everyone hops ship the second the honeymoon phase ends, because people start a relationship with someone based on the initial emotional high instead of assessing how well they get along together first.

>>18504044
That depends, what makes your relationship unsatisfying?
>>
>>18504067

and yet we have this thread every day.
>>
>>18504067
garbage person detected i feel bad for anyone you have ever dated

dating is not fucking marriage and should be understood as a temporary arrangement unless otherwise stated
>>
>>18504075
It depends on the length of the relationship. After a certain point you should try to put an effort in, relationships are give and take. People who jump ship at any conflict tend to have commitment issues. Your teenage hedonistic attitude will die once you get older, or you will die alone.
>>
Ok, so... Being with him is easy. It's simple. We just sit in fromt of a TV and watch Dark Matter or whatever. He's good looking and he loves vidyia just like me. But... he's not challenging. I can not read any books, watch movies, shave my legs, do whatever, he will be content because he can grab my boobs. I feel like I become worse kind of me by being with him. He has no hunger for anything, he doesn't want to go to concerts, exhibitions, read or watch anything that's not sci-fi... He doesn't want to travel unless it's an all-in trip. I feel like I'm married to an old man... And I'm only 26 :s
>>
I felt the same way with my boyfriend of 12 years forever. I was with him since I was 16 years old. I didn't want to throw away twelve years but I was so boooored and unhappy and I could tell he was too. I literally just broke it off with him a month ago and I couldn't be happier now. Do what you need to do to be happy. You don't want to wait too long and regret it.
>>
>>18504250
That is how relationships get after a long time unless you mix things up. Talk to him and tell him you are feeling kinda bored, and that you two should do something completely new and outside your comfort zone. Then go do something crazy.
>>
I was the boyfriend in this situation before. just do it, it only gets harder the me intertwined your lives are
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.