[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my doctor just told me I have autism. Give me one reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
So my doctor just told me I have autism.

Give me one reason I shouldn't an hero. I've suffered all my life, I struggled to be social, nothing about the way I perceived the world ever felt right, and no matter how much I tried to change my mindsets I still felt the same way.

Now I guess it makes sense as to why, but I can't stand the idea of living my life like this.
>>
>>18503724

well now you dont have to. just put on your 'please be patient i have autism' hat and do whatever the fuck you want.

>tfw no qt autistic bf

i was seeing this guy named jordan, just the perfect amount of autism

>mme: id kill to fuck that ass
>him: wait... do you mean you'd kill me in order to fuck my ass, or kill someone else in order to be allowed to fuck my ass?

top kek
>>
>>18503731
But the issue is, I see what few friends I have going out to parties, getting mad girls, and I find myself with a massive desire to live that sort of life, at least for a little while. But it's something I don't think I'll ever have.
>>
>>18503739
That is very lame excuse. Autism means that what others feel and see without trying (body language, social norms, communication, empathy, ability to process emotions and inhibiting them when needed) you will have to learn yourself first.

If you want gf, just jump into online dating and aim at ugly girls. Practice makes perfect.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Always presume they want to talk to you and enjoy your company. Having autism means you MUST NEVER BE YOURSELF. If your brain tells you something regarding society interaction, probably do the opposite.

With enough trial and error you can easily immitate normies behavior. Now go and ask girl on date to dinner.

Or kill yourself if you feel like loser, your choice.
>>
>>18503724
>So my doctor just told me I have autism.
>Give me one reason I shouldn't an hero
Absolutely nothing has changed. You're still the exact same person you were yesterday. Nothing has become any more or less difficult. It's not like having a diagnosis suddenly made it all worse.
>>
>>18503724
Because now you have a well studied and well understood framework on which to build and guide yourself to function properly.

Not only that but you now have access to professional councilling and behaviour therapy that has countless hours of study and tried tested and true treatment experience that has worked to improve the lives of others like you and can now be applied to you.

You cannot do it alone. Luckily many scientists therapists and autists came before you to create a security net to improve your life.
>>
I thought autism is only applicable to children. They use other diagnosis for adults.
>>
>>18503739

you're not going to have it if you kill your self either.

imagine you're at a restaurant and you can't afford the steak, but you can afford the chicken.

do you
A) kill your self
or
B) enjoy the burger since its the best you can have and there's still plenty of fun you can have with the burger even if its not as fun as the steak
>>
>>18503724
>So my doctor just told me I have autism.

How did you get checked? What kind of doctor did you go to? When I ask on here people just tell me "if you're worried about it, you don't have it".

As for why not to an hero, all I can say is that you do get used to being romantically alone. And once you're used to that you can spend your time doing whatever you want. The window of consciousness we have is pretty small, may as well enjoy some cartoons and stuff while we're here. I understand the concept of avoiding pain, but there is no reason to miss out on the good things to avoid that pain.

Also, you now have a medical excuse to be the way you are. That is a benefit in some ways, you know now that you don't have to fit in. Instead of struggling with your limitation, you now have a ceiling on how normal you can ever hope to be. I'm not saying embrace your abnormality - we both know it will make things worse. But having a concrete lot in life, that's a benefit. Saying "this is who I am" not as some sort of defense, but as a fact. That's huge.

Godspeed to you anon. I hope you're able to find something to live for.
>>
>>18503724
there are people that are far worse off then you that are very successful. Think about it like this before you were born you didn't exist. Once you die you wont exist again might as well enjoy life while you have it because your going die eventually any way why make the trip short?
>>
>>18504088
>implying OP isn't a child
>>
>>18504192
If he is older than 14 he isn't.
If he is younger - he shouldn't even be here.
Anyway, I think he just lied to us, he never visited a doctor.
>>
>>18504088
Not even close bruv.

Its lifelong. Its diagnosed in children.
>>
Get neetbux an abandon work forever OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.