[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl whom I like and who I thought was attracted to me says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

A girl whom I like and who I thought was attracted to me says she'd never bang me due to me being 179 cm (about 5'10-5'11).

I was never insecure about my height until now, especially since I really like this girl (I've known her for a while). Is there something wrong with me?
>>
File: 1494725037253.jpg (132KB, 630x948px) Image search: [Google]
1494725037253.jpg
132KB, 630x948px
How tall is she?
>>
>>18503364

5'6
>>
>>18503357
No. She's just a cunt because (i) there's nothing "wrong" with your height, and (ii) only someone who is an asshole actually tells someone why they don't find them attractive enough to sleep with them.

Unless you were hounding her or something. Then you got what was coming to you.
>>
The girl you like is a cunt and nothing is wrong with you. It's a perfectly normal height. Try to see it in perspective, can you imagine telling someone "oh btw, I will never fuck you because your tits aren't big enough"? The kind of person who will do this is not the kind of person whose opinion you should care about.
>>
File: Karlie Kloss.jpg (178KB, 1472x828px) Image search: [Google]
Karlie Kloss.jpg
178KB, 1472x828px
>>18503367
Idk man, I'm 6'0 and dated a girl that was 5'10.
>>
>>18503367
So she doesn't like you because you are too tall even though you have the most fit height possible?
>>
>>18503368
>>18503370
/thread
>>
>>18503382

No, she says she wouldn't bang me because "I'm so small".
>>
>>18503357

Criticize her for her weight.
>>
>>18503473

I didn't criticize her for her weight per se, but she knows she's a bit chunky. I asked her what she'd say and how she'd feel if a guy said he doesn't want to bang her due to her weight. Her response was that the two are not the same at all. I didn't bother carrying on the conversation from that point.
>>
>>18503368
>(i)
An objectively fair point
>(ii)
Wrong. Your unfairly criticizing her for being blunt and straightforward. It was fair that she told him that as opposed to letting him become her beta orbiter
>>
>>18503482
Good response. Don't even bother with her mate. You probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18503357
But did you ask her if you could watch at least the next time she bangs someone? You missed your chance, buddy..
>>
>>18503367
>>>18503364
>5'6
Wow, dude I wouldn't bang you either.
Sorry.
>>
>>18503499

She's 5'6, not me.

>>18503492

Thanks, I guess so. She seemed like such a nice person.
>>
>>18503357
Nope. She has a preference. Not all woman will share it. Its vain as fuck and kind of lame but she likes what she likes and you can't do anything.

If you were 6'3 youd have some other quality a lot of women wouldn't find attractive. Never focus on one thing some girl(s) told you is bad.

Its useless. If it wasnt that it would be something else, and regardless, some girls gonna be totally fine with how you look.
>>
179 is average
did she mean it in a "you're too tall for me" sense?
it really doesn't make sense otherwise
>>
tfw 168 fuck me
>>
I'm shorter than you. Ive been told directly and indirectly they would never date a short guy. The majority of those women have gone on to 1: either try to date me or 2: tried to bang me or 3: both.

Most women don't actually care about height that much, they care about insecurity and if that person has respect far more than hieght. Height just makes it a lot easier to get immediate respect.

The tallest girl to ask me out was 6'3, shes just being a bitch trying to make you insecure, height does have importance but not as much as these people make it out to seem so dont let it get to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.