[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I normaly talk every day but we went outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1499496234611.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1499496234611.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
My girlfriend and I normaly talk every day but we went outside a few days with some of our friends and we haven't talked much since then. She told me she has problems and that she hasn't slept well lately. 3 days have past, we haven't said a word to each other. Normally it's her who always starts the conversation too. Just out of curiousity, 3 days ago i also asked her "wanna go outside some day maybe, just you and me?" and she said that maybe if she gets better we'll go outside. The thing is, she's been going outside with one of her friends these last few days.

Now I'm pissed because how can she go outside with her friends but not with me? But there's the other side telling me "don't worry, leave her some more space, she should start talking too you pretty soon, right? maybe she just doesn't want to see you right now but maybe she will some other day? you're being too clingy and too needy, stop that (but she always starts the conversations and she always says how annoying she must be)."

I'm really pissed and somewhat depressed too, I can't fucking think straight now
>>
>>18503238
Here's a really bizarre, off-the-wall idea -

Why not call or visit her and say "Hi"?
>>
>>18503282
I kind of want her to text me first or visit me or call me
>>
>>18503336
So sit there and suffer, knowing that you are choosing that option.
>>
>>18503358
i don't know, i don't want to seem needy
>>
How long have you been dating and who is this other "friend"?
>>
Text and ask if shes feeling better
>>
>>18503400
Month and a half, the other friend is a girl, they're best friends pretty much
>>
>>18503447
Relax and give it some time, but do leave her messages to show you care or are thinking about her. Ask her how she is feeling or tell her about something funny that happened to you or something.
Be patient
>>
>>18503463
But if I do that then won't I seem clingy or obsessive?
>>
>>18503498
Don't flood her with messages man. Just once in a while.
You can ghost her completely until she wonders why you stopped messaging.
To be honest her not talking or hanging out with you and hanging out with a friend are the first signs of a breakup. She could want a breakup but can't get herself to say it so she is just waiting until you get tired and do it yourself.
>>
>>18503506
I'm fearing that too
>>
>>18503514
It's also possible that she feels you're not as interested in her as she is the only one to (ever?) initiate a conversation. I'd try at least saying good morning or asking how her day is going. Girls really appreciate small things like that, that prove you're thinking about them.
>>
>>18503514
You can save yourself the suspense and just ask her if she wants to break up with you...
>>
>>18503525
I made a thread a few days ago about this. The reason why I'm so worried that I'm clingy is because it's always me that tells her that I love her, always me that does this and that, she's the one who starts conversations, sure, but everything else is me. 3 days we haven't said a word, but before that I asked her "how's your day, what's up?" and she didn't reply untill at night and said shit like "im an asshole, i'm this, i'm that". It can't be that.
>>
>>18503539
Sounds like she is playing some shitty little girl mind games.
How old are you guys?
>>
>>18503547
Still in highschool, its her first relationship and my first relationship too.
>>
>>18503571
Yeah i figured as much.
You can try talking to her but you should be straight about how you feel.
First relationships usually never work out.
You might be thinking about her now but soon another girl will interest you.
>>
>>18503592
Every time I try to be straight forward about how I feel I end up feeling worse and worse, feeling like shit.
>>
>>18503387
ITS NOT BEING NEEDY COMMUNICATE MOTHER FUCKER
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.