[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to commit suicide and I'm extremely freighted,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: RXKxkv3.jpg (8KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
8KB, 352x352px
I'm about to commit suicide and I'm extremely freighted, to the point where I might throw up.

I need advice fast on how to accept death and go through with this.
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (315KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
315KB, 2000x2000px
An executive running Linux?!
>>
>>18503164
why are you frightened? it's only eternal torment for your unrepentant sin.
>>
>>18503164
Please don't do that. Things can only get better if you're that desperate.
Tell us why you want to commit suicide ? Whatever are your reasons, I'm sure we can figure out a better solution to your problems.
>>
>>18503164
You will fuck up your attempt. You will survive, but either crippled or as a vegetable.
>>
Please don't. Tell us what's bothering you and maybe we can help. Just give it one more day.
>>
>>18503217
I am physically unable to live with the fear and stress any longer
I constantly have anxiety attacks, I am always frightened and always in mental anguish.

>>18503225
I won't

>>18503241
I can't handle my fear and anxiety. I have insomnia because of it. I physically throw up because of it.
>>
>>18503321
have you tried benzos yet?
>>
>>18503326
How do I get them?
>>
>>18503329
from a hookup, or it'll probably be the first thing your doctor gives you, if not tell your doc to give them to you

in my case i got them through a hookup and told my doc they worked miracles and i want them and she gave them to me

i went through a panic disorder and it was hellish but benzos solved everything for me

and while some people may warn you away talking bout some addiction shit, they haven't experienced what it feels like

they really do solve the fuck out of shit like this
>>
>>18503345
>>18503329
valium is the one i recommend as it lasts longest
>>
>>18503321
Why are you in mental anguish? Tell us, OP.
>>
>>18503164
hey buddy, listen to this tape:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYGV_Oxh1I
>>
>>18503321
Seriously a combo of medication and therapy could do wonders. You might have to do some trial and error but eventually you'll find a therapist and med combo that works for you. It sucks that you have issues in the first palce but it aint worth offing yourself over.
>>
OP I know of some unscheduled benzos you can get online if you're really that desperate. There legal in Japan and I think Spain so it's not exactly a research chemical. It's called Etizolam. That shit really calmed me down when I was having a bad trip on shrooms. This stuff is good for short term relief but with all benzos they can seriously be addicting. You should really look into a therapy and antidepressant combo though.
>>
>>18504722
Was taking klonopin for 3 years and tapered off in January. Haven't felt joy or pleasure since then.

Don't fuck with benzos for more than a few weeks. You will not be able to stop.
>>
See your doctor for prescription meds. Benzos are legal and they're prescribed quite often.

And yes, you will make a mess of your suicide if you're that afraid of death. I guarantee you'll fuck something up if you act on an impulse. You'll either potato yourself or you'll die in pain. It takes planning. If you don't have a gun, that is. But then you'd be already dead if you'd really want to do it.
>>
Honestly, if it's that bad your trying to kill yourself
Live the best you can find a therapist. Just don't do it
>>
>>18503164
OP, don't do it. Call one of the suicide hotlines, your life has value. You're important to so many people in your life, and killing yourself will hurt them really bad. You're not alone, OP
>>
File: images (8).jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
8KB, 261x193px
>>
>>18503164
DON'T DO IT
>>
File: 5d2.jpg (88KB, 555x645px) Image search: [Google]
5d2.jpg
88KB, 555x645px
look at dis
>>
>>18505577
post withdrawal can last 2 years but you can at least wait for yourself to be in a better situation to go for it, which is what i did
>>
>>18503164
grow some fucking balls and call 911
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.