[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf takes advice from the most idiotic sources and takes it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3918.jpg (40KB, 948x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3918.jpg
40KB, 948x472px
my bf takes advice from the most idiotic sources and takes it serious.

today he was doing the dishes and i told him to let it be, since i'll be doing it in a few minutes (he had to go to work and i don't have to work today, so i found it only fair that i would do it). he kept doing the dishes and i asked him why. his answer was that he "has read that women who have partners who help with chores are less likely to cheat". i laughed until i realized he was serious. so i asked him how tf he comes to such conclusions. he then told me he had read an article on BUZZFEED, that claimed correlations between helping with chores and cheating. when he mentioned buzzfeed, i laughed again and told him that we surely won't take relationship advice from fat single sjw liberal cat ladies who blame their whorish behaviour on their partner "not doing enough chores".

i told him to never go to that website again, but i know that he has swallowed a lot of such idiotic "relationship knowledge" and sometimes it bubbles up. how can i help him learn to check the sources for his informations better? this is simply ridiculous...
>>
>>18503104
I don't think you can cure his retardation.
>>
I mean, the sentiment doesnt sound horribly wrong? That a partner who does their fair share of labor is more likely to care about their partner and cheating requires the opposite.

But he does sound like an idiot if he can't handle context. I dunno, I don't think this is something you can fix.
>>
you have to continuously trick him until he trusts nothing
>>
>>18503125
i told him as much. but he doesn't seem to be able to see behind it. ofc relationships who don't equally divide the workload are weird to begin with and might include people who are also not able to be faithful more often, but that doesn't mean that loading up the dishwasher will keep your gf from cheating... if you date someone who would cheat then doing chores wonmt change that fact.
anyways, i'll see how many other such weird ideas he has read. let's hope it's not too many.
>>
>>18503104
>my bf takes advice from the most idiotic sources and takes it serious.
You didn't see the irony of this, right?
>>
>>18503104
>my bf takes advice from the most idiotic sources and takes it serious
By posting here, you are doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>18503141
>>18503142
i am able to take advice with a grain of salt so i'm not too worried.
>>
I bet if he didn't do these things at some point it would be a con when an argument arises
You're an ungrateful cunt tbqh, appreciate that he cares enough even if he shouldn't be telling you what's on his mind about cheating
>>
>>18503132
>but he doesn't seem to be able to see behind it.
How long have you guys been together? I can only imagine it leaks into other elements of his life and I struggle to see how it went anywhere to begin with.
>>
>>18503141
underrated post.

>>18503104
Buzzfeed sucks, but whatever article he read does have some truth to it; your boyfriend just took the advice way too literally.

No, loading the dishwasher will not keep your gf from cheating on you. However, never doing anything to help around the house and expecting your partner to clean up after you all the time WILL build resentment in a relationship, which in turn makes it more likely for them to cheat on you.

So, yeah. You both sound pretty stupid. A match made in heaven I guess.
>>
>>18503104
> i told him to never go to that website again,
It's best to deliver such ultimatums when he's naked and tied up and in a position to receive unendurable pain if he dissents or mind-breaking pleasure if he agrees. It's really the only way to be sure that he gets the message.
>>
This is the senior associate who becomes a VP at age 40 and stays there until retirement.
>>
If your bf falls for click bait it is already too late.
Just get someone else, save yourself the trouble of dating a retarded normie...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.