[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is trying to convince me to go to a large music festival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

My wife is trying to convince me to go to a large music festival with her, and the other day she showed me this post and tried to use this argument.

I honestly can't think of anything I would hate more than attending one of these, and even if I do it to be with her I'm going to be miserable the whole time and at best wearing a fake smile through the whole thing. I don't see how doing something which I hate is going to bring use closer together, in fact I kind of already resent her trying to get me to go when she knows it's not something I am into at all. To me it kind of makes her selfish.

I have no issue with her going, and she has friends that she can go with, there is no reason at all for me to attend. Please, help me out here. Am I just loosing the plot and is Amell right? Honestly it seems more like he ended up liking it, not just because his wife did. That won't be the case with me.
>>
Just pop an eccie when you're there you retard, that's how you enjoy festivals.
>>
Why are you so against it? Do you hate all the artists performing? Are you afraid of large groups of people? Have you already gone to a similar thing and hated the experience? Do you just always hate doing new things so your wife is getting bored with you?
>>
Would you rather she go without you and gets fucked by some guy?

You have to make sacrifices in a marriage because it's not just you anyone, it's the both of you. You're either immature, inexperienced or just selfish.
>>
>>18502952
It's every year so here is my advise:

Go once or next year and everybyear after aruond this time you'll face the same emotional manipulation. If you hate it put on a fake face get drunk high whatever. When you get home tell her point blank "that event is not for me - I went to make you happy because I love you - next year please have fun with your gf's."
>>
>>18502961
This. She's going, with or without you. At the festival, she will get laid. It's up to you whether she's fucking you or someone else who validates her interests mre than you are willing to do.
>>
>>18502952
Just go, try to have fun. Your attitude is like a teenager that doesn't want to do something.
>>
Dude just go, it's not something that happens all the time and she really wants to spend that time with you. You can do the same with her later by telling her if she doesn't follow you to wherever the fuck she's a bitch since you went to that festival.
>>
>>18502952
Consider how much fun she's having and the fake smile she wears when you have sex, and figure that you owe her.
>>
You have 2 options.
>you go with her
>not have fun
>wear a fake smile
>come home and she is happy and horny giving you as much sex as you want
Option 2
>You do not go
>stay home to fap and play vidya
>she enjoys herself rubbing against a bunch of guys in the crowd.
>talks to some guy
>realizes how much more fun he is
>fucks him in a nasty venue bathroom.
>>
Just go with her idiot it won't be that bad. Who knows maybe you'll have fun. And like other animals said, just have her go to something with you that she's not 100% down for.

Or maybe kindly suggest another thing she wants to go to.
>>
>>18502952
Just do it. If you dont want to go with her then you shouldnt be married. This means a lot to her and she wants to hang out with you on something that is really special to her.

In marriage you do favors to each other even though you might dislike it. Hell I watched a lot of Harry Potter shit with my wife and I aint a fan of his. But in the end I did it for her and she goes to shit I like that she doesnt have any interest in cuz it is all the name of love, to know we got each others backs etc.

Go dude. You are chained in the thing called marriage. You chose to get married "for better or for worse". Deal with going to that shit bro, you will save a bunch of headace and arguments if you go there.
>>
>>18502955
>Just pop an eccie

I don't know what this means...

>>18502960

It's mostly the large groups of people. I like music, I like some of the artists and band performing, but I've attended a similar event in the past and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I get claustrophobic, I get anxious, it's a horrible feeling.

>>18502961
>>18502968

If I should go just so she doesn't fuck some other guys, we've got major problems already. What your saying just doesn't even make sense, and I'm basically going to ignore it. Thanks.

>>18502997

She's not going to Machu Picchu with me because she claims she couldn't physically handle it. It's BS excuse, but I gave her a pass no problem. Instead I'm going with my brother and a couple of friends.
>>
>>18503934
>"If I should go just so she doesn't fuck some other guys, we've got major problems already. What your saying just doesn't even make sense, and I'm basically going to ignore it. Thanks."

OK then you're literally saying right here, in this comment, that if your girlfriend cheats on you then you're expecting it. Don't come back on /adv/ with a post about how your girlfriend cheated on you when you saw it coming and let it happen.
>>
>>18503941

No, want I'm saying is if she is going to cheat on me just because I won't go to an event with her, then our marriage is a sham.

I'm not going to do something just because I'm scared my wife might cheat on me if I don't. It's the absolute wrong reason.
>>
>>18503934
Lol she turned down macchu picchu for a rave? Why are with this basic cunt again?
>>
>>18503949
Relationships aren't easy. If you're going to be fucking married of all things then marriage is about compromise and making an effort. Right now you're literally just setting yourself up for failure.

I guess if it happens then you'll deal with the consequences. Either way, don't come back on here whining if it does happen since you have strangers telling you the obvious.
>>
>>18503958

Fuck off Ralph. What do you Fucking know about marriage or relationships? Go Fucking go jerk off to Fucking Star Trek Discovery!
>>
>>18502952

stand your ground if you want. unfortunately life, and especially relationships, become about doing things you don't want to do because of a desired result. but its up to you to know where to draw the line.

if you don't want to go to coachella, thats fine, let her go alone. but if she breaks up with you cuz you're not willing to go, thats something you have to accept. and im not saying you should want to go, i would never go to coachella its entirely not my scene and if my boyfriend wanted to go he would have to go alone. i can barely be ina club for more than two hours without getting frustrated.

there are other things im willing to compromise on and im sure you are too. just know that break up is still there.
>>
>>18503941

>you are saying that if your griflriend cheats on you then you're expecting it?

your logic in no way resembles our earth logic, does it? maybe you live in redpill world where if a girl is left unsupervised for five minutes than shes cheating on you, but back in reality people go on trips and to parties all the time without having sex.

what hes saying is if he was worried about her sleeping around just cuz he wasn't there then hed already be breaking up with her.
>>
Tell her exactly what you wrote here. Let her know how much you would hate it and how it won't bring you closer, it would only make you resent her. I doubt she'd be asking you to come after that.

If she does she's an asshole who has no consideration for your feelings. Just saying.
>>
>>18503934
>macchu picchu
thats such bullshit.
if she cant handle that, how the fuck can she handle a rave?
non stop dancing ya okay bitch.
dude compromise with her you go to rave she goes to macchu picchu. If not she's being selfish.
>>
>>18504096
MDMA is a magical thing.
>>
>>18502952

Personally I don't see how she's being selfish for wanting you there with her. I think you're the one that's being selfish.
>>
>>18502952
You sound like a big faggot honestly. You should go simply because the person you love wants to go. You don't have to go every time or even all the time but you should be doing something with the person you love if they love that at least every once and a while.

If you aren't willing to do that, you really have no business being in a relationship and you would probably be better suited to a business agreement with a high end hooker.
>>
>>18502965
>get drunk high whatever
spot on advice. sometimes you should compromise, but it doesn't mean you have to do so without the aid of alcohol.
>>
>>18504390
Good ole 4chan. If you're not making the bitch happy 100% then you're a beta, loser, cuck, faggot, virgin. Never can it or could be the cunt whose the fucking up. You niggas bitch about feminism and women taking over yet you bend over backwards for a cunt you dont even know.The dude is entitled to having his own fun without having some naggy bitch try to twist his arm.
>>
File: 1495053733047.png (332KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
1495053733047.png
332KB, 600x415px
dude I fucking hate loud music and parties and raves but when I took MDMA it was one of the best nights ever

get linux tails, use tor, buy some bitcoin, and order some MDMA from the dark web and have a good time my man. you'll be happy you went. still though, she didn't want Machu Picchu wat the fuck
>>
>>18504096

She's not going to Machu Picchu.
>>
>>18504393
Yep - I'd go and make sure that we both got totally smashed on booze. That way I could miss all the BS until about 2pm. If she yacks that night even better. Hung over and room service that'd be my plan.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.