[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need guiding words, /adv/. There's a question in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1367787111372.jpg (180KB, 557x554px) Image search: [Google]
1367787111372.jpg
180KB, 557x554px
I need guiding words, /adv/. There's a question in here but I don't know it; you might need to help me find it. Honestly any "I feel you bro" or empathy is appreciated, I'm, but bear with me:

>24
>In good relationship with gorgeous, smart, loving, and fiery gf, but some strains and incompatibilities
>At a job with stressful hours, tenuous opportunities to move to more fulfilling and enjoyable positions, and a mismatch of skills; not using my college IT databasing or programming skills particularly well, but I'm paid well
>Insane introvert; I sometimes require days of time by myself to recharge
>No real dreams; always wanted to make a game for the hell of it and have ideas floating around, but my skills aren't professional enough and I don't feel like I have anything fresh to give
>Feel sexually shy and don't know how to break my degenerate hentai-fueled fetishes to my gf
>/o/ enthusiast with a very unhealthy longing for a project car my gf probably wouldn't approve of and that won't be feasible once I move out with her

Life just feels very unfulfilled right now, guys. I feel like I'm on track to continue as I am, probably get a decent managerial or at least tech analyst/architecture job somewhere, have a kid with my current gf, and burn out by 50 not knowing whether I have regrets or not because I never had concrete goals to begin with.

I just don't have any intense hopes or dreams, other than wishing I could leave some sort of work, art, or mark on the world -- but I don't have the skills for it. My most intense pleasure has always came from projects that I had aspirations for and I achieved... But I don't have anything.

Have you ever felt like this? I just feel very awkward in my life. Don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>18502648
There are two types of people on this planet:
Manly men who doesnt give a fuck what others think or do and bitches.

So far you sound like a bitch. Decide for yourself what you want from your life, make a list, prioritize it, make a plan and START DOING IT FAGGOT!
>>
>insane introvert is not going outside for a few hours

fuck off normie
try staying inside for 2 years
I bet you went outside to get groceries and shit
>>
What fetishes?
>>
>>18502707
Considering how shittily organized I am and how distracted I get, honestly just making a list sounds like a good first step to something at least. Thanks yo.

>>18502729
Social anxiety isn't introversion, but /r9k/ may be a better place to jerk off about how bad your life is

>>18502731
Nothing so horrible by 4chan standards, I guess, but I've got a sub streak going. She knows bits about it, but I've never gone into full detail. (I've wanted to sometimes, but there's this repressive mental block I just can't get past.) It includes a ton of RP fantasies like teacher/student stuff, pet play, age play, etc. that I don't know how to bring up because she didn't seem too fond of RPing in bed the one time it came up. Also a lot of things like denied/forced orgasms, pegging, peeing, and crossdressing turn me on; I'd love for her to tie me up and basically do whatever the fuck she wants with me, save for like scat. But often when we experiment with stuff, she gets dejected if it's not working out and it makes it awkward. The vanilla is great, but it's a little rough with all this stuff I don't know how to tackle.

The thing that makes me really reluctant is that she's my first IRL girlfriend and the girls I had some sort of sexual connection to online were also weebs, so it was pretty easy to talk about hentai and shit with them- my gf isn't, so I just don't know if she'd ever really get the mindset I've unfortunately grown up in. It's a gap I don't know how to bridge, partially out of inexperience and partially about having no idea how she'll see it if I whip out that one Bridget/Millia doujin in front of her and ask her to fuck my boipussy with a dragon dildo
>>
>>18502648
I have no particularly useful advice, beyond the fact that you really ought to be talking with your GF about all this - she may have a surprising level of insight.
You may as well tell her about the fetishes too.
>>
>>18502648
Save for a trip, take the trip, this will get you a new perspective in life.

Seriously, you are on a spiral of doom, this will turn on boredom and eventually on depression, try to take a trip to another culture (in case you are a weaboo, don't do Japan, do something like France, Spain, Italy, a more westernish place). I wouldn't advice to go with your gf.
>>
>>18502947
I should, I just wish I knew how to approach it... I guess if she disapproves then that's that, but still.

Has anyone ever gone through this here...? Any insight?

>>18502990
I'm not a fan of places I can't speak the language, but maybe that's not a bad idea. Thanks anon.
>>
Bumping for any other thoughts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.