[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys consider trying to force a girls hand and head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Would you guys consider trying to force a girls hand and head to do sexual things to be abuse? What if when he doesn't get his way sexually, he just leaves? What if he constantly flakes out on plans unless there's a possibility of him "getting some"?

I'm watching this happen to my friend and it's fucking killing me because I don't think she's taking it as seriously as she should be. Sorry if this is formatted wrong but I've never done anything like this before.
>>
>>18501938
Feeling should be mutual. No such thing as me getting some in my relationships
>>
>>18501938
Sex assault and sex harassment are both funny.

Kick ur friend in the balls and tell him to cut that shit out.
>>
>>18501938
Forcing you to suck or jerk him is sexual assault.
Deciding to leave if you don't want to is not. Neither is him wanting a solely sexual relationship and if you aren't going to put out deciding it's not worth even talking to you. Is it immature? Probably, but he's not obligated to have anything to do with you for any reason.
He only crosses a line when he physically forces you to touch him in a way you are not consenting to.
>>
>>18501945
I completely agree. She tells him how it makes her feel every time it happens but he's still doing it. She said it's literally any time they're together. She can't kiss him without him pulling her down below the belt. Any time they've done anything sexual it's taken quite a bit of convincing on his end.

>>18501949
As far as I know he's never fully forced her to do anything, he's just tried and she's gotten out of it. You don't think that's some form of physical or emotional abuse?
>>
>>18501949
This
>>
>>18501956
I don;t really believe in emotional abuse, if she's feeling "emotionally abused" she should fucking leave. If a dude made me feel like shit, I'd drop him in a second. If she chooses to stick around, that's her own problem.

But I don't think there's anything legally or morally wrong with getting handsy in the flow of things, being told no, respecting that no and stopping everything, and then saying "Oh ok nvm then bye"
>>
>>18501967
"Just leave" isn't how abusive relationships work. I can't believe people still don't recognize this. You don't think there's anything wrong with convincing someone they're in a serious, romantic relationship and then only being willing to spend time with them because he wants to get laid? Even if it's not abuse, you have to agree it's super shitty, right?
>>
>>18501977
There's nothing you can do to help those people then. They can only get help if they want to help themselves, and choosing to leave is the only way they can help themselves.
If you sit around and make the active choice to get abused, ain't nothing no cop, no lawyer, no person can do for you. Because even if they physically remove you, you'll just go right on back and scream "pls hit me more"

I don't think there's anything wrong with desiring a solely sexual relationship with someone else, and if they're not cool with that, fine move on. If they then say "No wait, nvm I'll fuck you" then that's on them.

As I said, immature? Yes, it's very immature. It's also very immature to not just walk away when he says "I'm not gonna do anything with you unless you fuck me" when you're totally not on board with that, just because you have some 9th grade crush on them
>>
>>18501977
I mean, what do you expect of him? To go on dates, spend money with her, against his will even though he doesn't want to, just to not look like an asshole?

You're basically suggesting she do the exact same thing to him, force him into a relationship that he is not comfortable with. You just want to flip the script onto him.
>>
>>18502003
What if they can't recognize they're being treated so shittily? Or at least don't think it's as bad as it really is?

>>18502010
I'm not trying to flip the script around on anyone, I think one of them needs to end the relationship since neither of them are getting what they really want out of it. The thing is she has no qualms about what she wants, he's the one who is basically lying to her about what he wants. He has no problem pretending he wants a serious relationship.
>>
>>18502025
If they can't recognize they're being treated poorly, again, not much sympathy because they're literally retarded and should probably have their caretaker keep a better eye on them.
More than likely, YOU just think your friend is being abused, meanwhile they're totally fine with whats going on. It literally doesn't bother them nearly as much as it bothers you, and you should probably stop being offended for them.

>One of them needs to end it
Agreed. If she's that miserable, she should end it. He seems to be perfectly happy with the arrangement, so he's not going to end it. If she's upset by it, it is HER responsibility to leave. If she chooses not to, then thats on her.

He's honestly not even lying to her. He's straight up leaving when she doesn't put out, she should definitely know by now he doesn't want to date her seriously.
>>
>>18501938

forcing a hand and head is abuse yes.

but if the girl doesn't leave a guy who just wnats to 'get some' then shes asking for trouble.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.