[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted here yesterday about my girlfriend who I really connected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

I posted here yesterday about my girlfriend who I really connected with at first but who then got a tattoo, became a vegetarian, and then started aggressively expressing SJW beliefs.

I said I broke up with her yesterday because we were just incompatible.

We talked today, and I agreed to give it another chance. (I really don't know why I did this.)

She then admitted to me that she's a bisexual. This makes me extremely uncomfortable. But I can't break up with her again after we literally just got back together.

She's a complete stereotype: a tattooed, vegetarian, SJW, bisexual. And now she even says she wants to get one of those bar piercings through her ear.

I absolutely have no interest in settling down and starting a family with her. She is not at all what I want in the mother of my children. But now I feel trapped in this relationship. What do I do?
>>
>>18501437
>vegetarian
whats wrong with that?
also dont be a little bitch talk to her about how you feel shes changing or dump her if you feel shes changed too much.
if youre just dating why not just fuck her a little bit until your ready to start a family and then leave her
>>
>>18501437
>But I can't break up with her again after we literally just got back together.

Why the fuck would you say something this stupid? You're not married. You have zero things binding you to her. BREAK UP. Holy shit. You owe her NOTHING just like she doesn't owe you anything.

You have no future with her. You are wasting your time. You can never get your relationship back because you cannot forget everything that has happened. You won't go back to the way it was before she changed. Stop wasting your time AND her time and move the fuck on.
>>
>>18501450
That's kind of what I'm already doing, but since I'm not a sociopath, that doesn't completely sit well with my conscience.
>>
>>18501437
Bisexuals are promiscuous and usually fucked up in the head. Dated a vegan/bisexual/tatted chick in high school and while the sex was great she was weird and incapable of operating in a relationship.

Get out while you can OP. You definitely don't want to have kids with a bit mother since they'll be plagued with disorders.
>>
>>18501464
I've never had this much drama in my life. I usually just go with the flow and have the personality of a bureaucrat. For the past several months, I've felt like I'm in a movie.
>>
>>18501437
>I absolutely have no interest in settling down and starting a family with her. She is not at all what I want in the mother of my children.

Tell her you checked her privilege and realized she wasn't privileged enough to be in a relationship with you. You want only the best for yourself, because you deserve that. One day you want a mother for your children, and you'll make damned sure that they'll grow up with the most privilege you can muster, because that's what a good parent does—and she won't ever be privileged enough to be part of that.
>>
>>18501437
Start spamming her with /pol/ memes and get her to break up with you
>>
- Break up with her.
- Tell her that she'll think that at the beginning is bad but it'll be better in the future (it won't).
- Keep talking to her casually, maybe some sex but don't get back in the relationship.
- She's changing and you too, the relationship is inevitably going to end, just decide when.
>>
>>18501457
It's a fucking common divorce reason that significant others change dramatically and in a way the other doesn't like.

It's not sociopathic to talk about your feelings with her nor is it unreasonable to dump her for the same reasons you already fucking did retard
>>
>>18501510
Redpilling is also worth a try
>>
>>18501437
Break up. Simple. Who cares if you just got back together?
>>
>>18501521
good one anon.
>>18501437
Do what anon just said up there.Try expressing your beliefs and current moral alignments. Don't break up with her but make HER break up with you.
>>
File: 1375640029931.gif (806KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
1375640029931.gif
806KB, 167x167px
>>18501521

>Redpilling is also worth a try
>>
>>18501510
Kek, I've actually had a girl break up with me over that shit before
>>
>>18501437
>But I can't break up with her again after we literally just got back together.
YES YOU CAN. DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU THE MOST COMFORTABLE.
>>
>>18501455
>>18501517
>>18501549
>>18501640
If I break up with her after we just got back together, she'd fucking hate me. And it'd make things really awkward since her brother is a good friend of mine.
>>
>>18501657
You only have so many years left in your life. Why waste them with someone you don't care about? Just meet up with her somewhere where she feels comfortable (like at her house, or a park, whatever) and tell her you're sorry, but things just aren't going to work out after all.

And if you lose your friend over it, well, you were going to lose him inevitably anyway by that stretch of imagination. Move the fuck on and stop letting people you hate force themselves on you.
>>
>>18501437
>But now I feel trapped in this relationship. What do I do?

end it and don't be an idiot.

You said it yourself, she's a walking talking caricature given life, the embodiment of all SJW stereotypes.

If you don't grow a spine, you'll end up marrying her and hearing the rampant bitter feminist ex wives rambling cliches such as "You stole my best years" and "I could've been somebody, if I hadn't settled for you".

They'll use ever excuse under the sun the JUSTify Brendan Fraisering you.

Just end it.
Tell her she's probably better off being with a woman, if this shit is what she feels.
GTFO.
>>
>>18501657
>she'd fucking hate me

She a fucking SJW.

She already hates you on account of your maleness and presumably whiteness (because lets face it, there are two types of niggers, the ones smart enough to recognise and avoid a bitch like this, and the ones who join in the SJW tirade and WUZ KANGS all over the place).

She's going to hate you either way. The only choice you really get, is whether or not you have that hate coming. And I say, if you're gonna do the time, might as well do the bloody crime.
>>
>>18501437
So, she showed like half dozen of redflags and you are even doubting? Find a less crazy girl my man.
>>
>>18501505
This. Tell her you only date privileged oppressors, and nothing less is worthy of you.
>>
>>18501437
Tell her the fucking truth. She isn't for you but since both of you like girls maybe you can both try to hook each other up with some fine pussy. Shes in a different trajectory so you gently shove her away and she'll get so far out there she'll know you aren't right for her too.
>>
>>18501657
Ma dude, who the fuck cares if she hates you? You're not gonna stick around in a relationship you don't actually find fulfilling just to play Call of Degenerates with her bro, are you? I can guarantee that her bro hates her too. SJWs are rarely popular amongst their families - if they have any.
>>
>>18502859
>I can guarantee that her bro hates her too
I thought the same anon. The brother knows she's fucked up
>>
>>18502859
>>18502945
Her brother is in denial. He's a religious Catholic who goes to church every week. He just says his sister has "emotional instability sometimes." He's still highly protective of her and doesn't even know that we've been having sex throughout our relationship. All our mutual friends make fun of him for it, that he's so naive he doesn't want to believe she's even having sex with her boyfriend.

I have a year left of college. I want to just keep her for that last year as a sexual partner, and then leave her when we would inevitably part ways for college. But she's also very clingy. And I don't know if it's moral to string her along for sex when I know I'm going to leave her anyway.
>>
Okay, and I should also have mentioned (because a lot of you keep calling her crazy) that he actually suffers from two mental illnesses (anxiety and depression) and is on medication for them. This is also somewhat stressful when she gets weird for no apparent reason.

But it also relates to why I have such a hard time leaving her. She's fucking great in bed. She's aggressive, and she bites me, and I get so hard during it and it's some of the best sex I've ever had.
>>
>>18503019

Come be str8, you fucker know what's right and wrong, you just don't have the balls to do either

Talking about morals then about stringing her along for a year just so you can get laid..
>>
>>18503064
Something about her degeneracy just turns me on even more in a perverse way. When I'm fucking her, and I see the piercings and the tattoos and think about how fucked up she is, and on top of that she's fucking crazy in bed, biting my lip and making it bleed and stuff, it makes me so hard and gives me powerful orgasms.

That's why I'm so conflicted. I've never had a better sexual partner, but I've also never been more certain that I'd never ever marry or settle down with someone.
>>
>>18502988
By staying with her you are being a dick. End it like a man.
>>
>>18501437
Did she really like you or depends on you emotionally to give it another chance?

wtf OP you don't remember the rule about dating women?
>>
She just mentioned she's bi, now keep pushing for a threeway. Nothing breaks up (most) couples like a good threesome. Either that or develop a nazi fetish.
>>
>>18501437
I don't see why your back together with her since you have so much resentment toward her. It seems like a waste of time just break up with her and forget about it
>>
File: 1498597881639.jpg (224KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498597881639.jpg
224KB, 582x960px
>>18501437
LEAVE HER. Don't listen to the other cucks, every thing you listed about her personality is a red flag. Promise me that you will break up with her tomorrow, block her on all social media, block her number and find a girl that is actually compatible with you and wants the future you want. Promise to me!
>>
>>18501657
You're breaking up with her, why the fuck do you care about her hating you
???
>>
>>18501719
>>18502859
Niggas tellin truth right here
>>
>>18501437

>but i cant break up with her again after we literally just got back together.

you literally can.

>BUT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK STUFF

who cares?
>>
>>18503397
She really emotionally depends on me.

>>18504179
The second half of the sentence: her brother is a good friend of mine.

>>18501719
Not fully white or black. I'm half hispanic. I look Mediterranean.
>>
>>18501437
>But now I feel trapped in this relationship
like how do you get trapped in a relationship nigga fo real, just break up. like nigga what?

no but seriously, break up with the bitch.
>>
Also, why does it seem like girls of this type are just magnetically attracted to certain things? She was completely normal-looking when I met her, but she then started bringing up, "I really want a tattoo. I think I'll get it here." "I want to get one of those piercings." "I've been thinking about getting my hair dyed" (she dyed it green). Why does the SJW psychology just want those things? Her transformation has honestly made me almost believe in demonic possession, the way it went down.
>>
>>18504992
>Not fully white or black. I'm half hispanic. I look Mediterranean.

Yeah, I look med too, still white in the eyes of an SJW.

If it aint got curly hair, thicc lips and pitch black, it's all hite to them. They play by Argentina rules.

Secondly, even if she doesn't hate you for your skin colour, she'll hate you for your penis so stop argueing semantics and start arguing for antisemitics.
>>
>>18504997
Honestly, I'm afraid to be alone. I depend on her, to talk to, to open up to her, rely on her for emotional support, and am used to having her in my life. I know I could never marry her, but as of right now, I wouldn't be the same without her.
>>
>>18505001
>(she dyed it green).

Should've fled when this happened, mate.

>Her transformation has honestly made me almost believe in demonic possession, the way it went down.
That's how it happens.
The girl you fell in love with, is dead. Gone.
Never coming back, ever ,ever ,ever.

As for how and why?
It's like a cult, if that cult was everywhere, on every screen, in the radio, took control of the education system, preached lies about pay gaps and conveniently ignored anything that contradicts it.

Honestly, they make sense at first. Things anybody will agree with. "Equality is good", "sexism is bad", "we should all be nice to each other".
Sounds great, doesn't it?

So you keep visit their sites, watching their shows.

Like a frog in boiling water, you don't notice the change when they gradually change the definition of racism "No, can't be racist against whites", or sexism "can't rape men".

Slowly, they turn everything nice you believed, into something hateful and corrupt.

You never notice.

You followed a trail of candy, sure, you picked up a few sprouts along the way, but you kept going for the next piece of candy.
Eventually, you couldn't tell the difference, and you didn't realise you were eating sprouts this whole time. That, is how brainwashing works.

Naturally, women get lured in.
>>
>>18505007
>Honestly, I'm afraid to be alone. I depend on her, to talk to, to open up to her, rely on her for emotional support, and am used to having her in my life. I know I could never marry her, but as of right now, I wouldn't be the same without her.

Again. "her" is dead.

What you have is a shitty jewish knock-off repliCUNT.

You're too focused on the woman you loved to notice see the medusa waiting to petrify you.
>>
>>18505012
>>18505014
The scary thing is that what you're saying is true, especially the body snatcher's reference. It's like she became a different person, and it mutated her. She used to be so sweet and nice and normal. Just a young college girl who didn't quite know what she wanted in life. Honey-colored hair, blue eyes, nice light skin, a great smile. Now she's got green hair, piercings, a tattoo and a desire for more, periodically unshaven armpits, and bisexuality. Her eyes don't even look the same, their look I mean. And she seems bitter and angry. She hates authority and is constantly rebelling and acting out just for its own sake.

The reason I compared it to possession is because she's also become very anti-religion. She says she hates Christianity, she's interested in the occult and wants me to help her find occult books, and she likes watching interviews with 80s satanists.
>>
>>18501633
Story time! What did you show her?
>>
>>18501437
Hey can I have her number? I'd fuck her a few times and she can tell me all about her activism and favorite salad recipes. I'll put my dick in her mouth to shut her up if it gets too annoying, though.
>>
>>18505041

You've agreed with me, yet still made the same stupid mistake.
One that can't happen or you will get hurt by her, hard.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.
Stop talking about them like they are the one you used to know.

It's not "She used to be". It's "that girl that used to inhabit that body".

The best way to cope with watching someone you loved being turned so completely against you, is to treat the dual personality as two separate people.

On who's died, and the other you wish would.

You're with the same body, not the same girl.

You don't love her. You love your last girlfriend, but she's gone now. Right now, you're with a biatch.

My point, stop reminiscing. That's the shit that will do you in, in the end.
>>
>>18505092
But what do you think is the end point of a transformation like this? Maybe it's naivete or hope, but I think that at some point people like this have to face reality and will eventually grow out of it. They can't spend the rest of their lives like that. Where does it end? Do they just all die young?
>>
invest in rope anon. gratz on the redpill. sorry it hurts.
>>
>>18502988
In that case, just keep her around until you graduate. Probably circumstances (job or grad school) will require you to move which is a natural time to break up.

For now, enjoy the kinky sex with a crazy slut.
>>
>>18505112

Instead, ask yourself this;

>how long are you willing to wait, how much pain are you willing to endure, how much bullshit are you willing to forgive?

No man knows what lies at the end of this depressing black rainbow, because no man has ever lasted that long.

Quite frankly, the first would be a martyr worthy of a sainthood, in my opinion.

I highly doubt you'll get the old one back, resurrected.

My theory about the end of this transformation, generally leads me to picture her as a red-haired fish-lipped someone's ex-wife working in HR and never growing out of this, the only exception is to complain about the lack of chivalry she deemed sexist 20 years prior.

But, hey. I'll pour some whiskey out for my fallen brother, if you decide to keep trying.
>>
>>18501437
>>18501437
Be a MAN and Go Your Own Way!
>>
>>18501437
Talk to her about your differences and whether they're worth reconciling and staying together for the long term or not... (sounds like youve made up your mind though). desu, I'm surprised she hasn't dumped you completely either, considering that you sound like a stereotypical conservative guy.
>>
>>18505198
I'm not even that conservative. I'm just not an SJW. If I'm going to get into politics, I'd say that I believe in having a social safety net, I'm an environmentalist and I believe in climate change, I believe in curbing the influence of money in politics and that corporations and the elite get away with too many transgression that average citizens would be punished for. I'm concerned about civil liberties being violated by the surveillance state. I think the corporate tax rate should be lowered to make us more globally competitive. I think that corporations often use government regulations to stamp out competition from small businesses. I think we should adopt a Canadian-style immigration system that emphasized skilled over non-skilled immigration. My best friend is an immigrant from Singapore. I think we should stop getting involved in foreign civil wars, and should prioritize regional stability and national security over utopian aims like global democracy. And I think that NATO expansion, US intervention in Syria, and American support for the 2014 coup in Ukraine are responsible for recent Russian aggression.

I'm a political moderate. I'm just interested in settling down one day and starting a family. And I don't take a offense at completely inconsequential things.
>>
>>18505229
Good to hear. You sound like a pretty reasonable person, and not a zealot.

Since you do appear to have a conscience, I'm going to give you a real quick answer to your question above
>And I don't know if it's moral to string her along for sex when I know I'm going to leave her anyway.
It isn't. It really isn't. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18505257
Yup, and I know it too. But as I admitted above. I wouldn't just be keeping her for sex. I'm emotionally dependent on her and simply just used to having her in my life. I know that'll I will have to leave her when I want to search for my lifelong partner, but I like having her around. It's a weird dynamic, I admit, to complain about her so much and yet depend on having her.
>>
>>18501437
>What do I do?
Keep sticking your dick in her until it all falls apart.
>>
>>18505049
Don't have either of the memes anymore, but one was about that shooting that happened on live tv a couple years ago. The other was the gender chart with all the helicopter shit and what not on it.
>>
>>18501719
What a dumb post
>>
>>18501437
You've got yourself a nice cum dumpster for the time being faggot, just don't impregnate it.
>>
>>18503134
We get it OP. Crazy is really fun to fuck but you don't make them your gf or fall for them, you just don't. You use and fuck and disappear before the crazy kills you in your sleep.
>>
OP, you have no one to blame but yourself.

If she wasn't an SJW before you were dating, you didn't try hard enough to guide her away from that shit. You can still try to fix it if you want, but it's going to require you to grow an extremely large pair of balls, talk to her about how her lifestyle sucks, and listen to earfulls of screaming while you try holding the relationship together
>>
>>18501437
Ayyyyyy congratz shes bi get that 3some and leave
>>
>>18501719
THIS

>>18505852
nig detected
>>
>>18501437
>a tattooed, vegetarian, SJW, bisexual
>shit for settling down

>OP is half-hispanic

Chris?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.