[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet and date/fuck chubby girls? I'm pretty fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494771914267.jpg (45KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494771914267.jpg
45KB, 480x415px
How do I meet and date/fuck chubby girls? I'm pretty fucking beta when it comes to socializng. I have social anxiety and have trouble holding conversations and meeting new people and stuff so how do I do it?

I've tried 4 different dating sites and nothing has helped. Am I just cursed to be a beta cuck for the rest of my life?
>>
>>18500574
I don't think social anxiety just comes to you. There must be something you are scared of happening, while having a conversation. Embarrassment, fear of being ignored, low self-esteem?
>>
>>18500645
Honestly, I just get really nervous and uncomfortable even initiating a conversation. I don't know if its a fear of anything I just can't bring myself to do it.
>>
You need to be better looking than them. Women are fickle. They will only date up. If you want a chubbo, you gotta be at least average weight, average height, average looks in general because fat girls are below average.
>>
>>18500684
So I am cursed is what you are saying?
>>
>>18500691
Cursed? It's not like you gotta be a 9/10. Just become average. Unless you have some physical deformity, or you're <5'6, you can be average.
>>
>>18500708
It still wouldn't change my anxiety lad. If I can't talk to people regardless, working out and losing weight wouldnt really help that.
>>
Anxiety is fear of something bad happening right? I heard this joke one time, actually if anybody knows where its from I'd like the sauce.
"Do you have any idea what its like to be English? To live in constant fear that I'm going to run in to an old friend and ask him about his daughter, only to hear 'she died in a car accident 2 weeks ago'. The burden of being so polite?"

Thats basically the idea right? Youre afraid youre going to say something and look like a fool or offend someone.

If you can accept that your social anxiety is simply an irrational fear, you can overcome it. But you have to be BRAVE. Only the lowest of the low can really accept being a coward.

That being said, take it slow, make small talk, and dont beat yourself up when you are inevitably awkward at first. Some women might, MIGHT even find your awkwardness quirky and cute.
>>
>>18500574
tinder
okCupid (use fatgirl activities as interests: vidya, pizza, etc)
whisper
yikyak
hanging out at starbucks or something
>>
>>18500678
i used to be the same way. I snapped out of it when I realized none of this matters.

no, seriously. when you break the barrier in your mind that makes you think everything you do matters, anything is possible.

who care if you spill your spaghetti
who cares if you get shot down
who cares if she insults you

thats part of life. People strike out. You cant hit a bullseye without missing a few times.

stop giving a shit. it'll save your life. once you die all your embarrasing mistakes are gone. Why not have fun while you're here?
>>
>>18500845
>>18500835
So where the fuck do I even start?
>>
>>18500879
Go outside
>>
>>18500574
M4W Craigslist
Subject line = beta nerd seeks cute chubby chatty Kathy

Layout exactly what you want then state how you will worship her.
>>
>>18500879
start simple by using tinder and other free dating apps

being yourself is a meme, but dont lie either.
>>
>>18500914
I stated in the OP that I've used 4.
Tinder, hot or not, wooplus, and some online dating website but it was all really old bitches in their 50s and shit.
>>18500887
I wish it were that simple. I don't have a way of getting around lad. I'm in the middle of nowhere
>>18500889
Does that shit actually fucking work?
>>
>>18500925
>bitches in their 50s
cougars are easy you fucking dildo. Especially dominating ones who like betaboys like you (no offense)
>>
>>18500927
I'm not into that old girl shit though. Youre not wrong, but I like fat chubby girls that are still around my age. Old fat bitches are just fucking disgusting.
>>
>>18500943
I respect that but if you havent found a nice chubby MILF you havent been looking hard enough. a lot of those hot moms still have tight bods with their bellies
>>
>>18500944
But I still kind of want someone I can have a relationship with. Fucking is nice and all but I want more than just that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.