[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the middle of nowhere, miles from anything. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Clipboard01.png (340B, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
340B, 269x211px
I live in the middle of nowhere, miles from anything.
I'm also 23, and don't have a drivers license.
I work from home, I rarely leave.
I want to leave, I have rarely a way to leave.
I don't have many friends, and they are all much more busy than I am.
I am trapped in this house.
I am afraid of cars, and have nobody to lend me their car to practice anyway.
I need to learn to drive without a way to practice and also a fear of cars so I can leave this house and stop being trapped.

How do I learn to drive without a way to practice and also a fear of cars so I can leave this house and stop being trapped?

I just want to go someplace else to read.
>>
>>18500573
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s_education

Look at car board and just buy some old used cheap car and follow your states laws in order to get licence.
>>>/o/
>>
I didn't get my license until I was 24, part of it was a fear of driving but for the most part I felt like a loser going in there at 24 to get a license for the first time. Do you have the money to buy a car? Or can you borrow one to practice?
>>
>>18500697
to be honest it would be incredibly embarrassing to be in a class with what is probably a bunch of high schoolers, but i'm considering it as i don't really have a way to learn outside of a class

>>18500702
i do have the money to buy a car, but don't i need someone to be in the car with me to learn? i don't want to get in trouble and i don't have anyone like that.
>>
>>18500722
i'm in the states by the way
>>
>>18500722
>in class with bunch of high schoolers
You see, there are two types of people:
Manly men who doesnt give a fuck about what others think or do and bitches.

Are you a bitch? And now go and fill application to join one.

So far you sound like boy raised by single mother. Did she forget to tell you that life is too short to give a fucks about others?

DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
>>18500740
wow how did you know
are you psychic

ok i guess i'll stop being a bitch about it and go hang out with some kids
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.