[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't stop thinking on my ex, we broke up yesterday. sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (126KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 720x1280px
i can't stop thinking on my ex, we broke up yesterday. sometimes i wish she appears and say everything will be just like the beginning. i know this is impossible do happen...
>>
Since I have no idea what the context of your breakup is, my default advice would be to cut all contact with her and do stuff you love to keep your mind occupied. Almost everyone will go through heartbreak at least once in their life (I'm going through it as we speak), It'll get better though, that much you can be certain of.
>>
You just broke up yesterday, don't sweat it. You'll think of her for a while. It takes a different amount of time for different people to get over losing others. Took me about a year to get over my first long term relationship, though we were together for 5. To speed up the recovery process, here's what you do - focus on improving your life. The easiest start to this is physically - turn that emotion into rage that you no longer have what you want, as usr that rage as fuel to work out. Becoming more physically inclined will increase your testosterone and confidence, and lead you towards doing other sports and activities. By doing more things, you will meet a few people and thusly your social life will grow. The more social you become, the more socially adjusted you will also become. You will gain a clear perspective, and good mental health will follow. And one day you'll look back and forget that you were ever upset about the loss of someone who then will mean so little to you.
>>
Dude its only been one day don't sweat it. This girl just broke up with me 2 weeks ago and I felt like garbage for a full 7 days, and even once or twice this week even though I WAS PLANNING ON BREAKING UP WITH HER ANYWAYS lol. Not to mention it was a pretty casual thing and I didn't have feelings for her. Ill look in my room and be like, "the ash in that tray is from her cigarette", or "that scrunchie in the corner is hers".

Once more time goes by the experiences you two shared together will become hazy memories that don't really mean anything to you any more.

Best thing to do is to get rid of the stuff that reminds you of her, and to go do something new that you guys never did together. And of course, go out and hit on some random female somewhere. Not even saying you need to get laid or anything, just smile at a grocery store cashier or jair dresser and flirt a bit. The best thing to fix dwelling on a female is remembering that there are 3.5 billion women on this planet.
>>
>>18500576
ok so im not OP

i am on the verge of losing all hope of being with that woman. ive been in relationships and heartbroken before, some lasting several years. but until i met this woman i never thought i found a "match for life". she actually likes me a lot too, however she doesnt have space in her life right now.

my whole point is: i know how usually you get over someone, but this feels like something to regret all life, ideal match like i said. i am hopeful it can also be overcome. do you honestly think your perspective applies even to those extreme cases?
>>
>>18500606
Absolutely. I can understand that she might have been the best match you had ever met. But there is still much time between you and the last day of your life; you will have many chances to meet many more women ahead of you. Take however long you need to recover from your last woman. Eventually you will want to move on, you will allow yourselves be open to someone else.
>>
>>18500549
Just think about her fucking her next bf. Who will it be: your best friend, or Achmed the refugee, or a fat old man who offers to pay her bills, or her drug dealer? How much will she smile as she contemplates whether to suck his cock right away or suck on his balls first?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.