[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl I've been talking to for a little bit told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So this girl I've been talking to for a little bit told me to fuck off yesterday because I asked her if she wanted to come over and have sex. For some background, I had got her number at work (she was a customer who left but came back to ask me for my number, but I ended up asking for hers first), we hit it off really well, we have TONS of similar interests, and we've talked about having sex before and she's sent nudes and such, and we've been on a date.

The instant I initiate asking her if she wanted to have sex last night (she had initiated it the other times because as a guy, you can't even show sexual attraction to someone without being called a fuckboy), she told me to fuck off and that it was disrespectful.

What the fuck is up with this shit?
>>
>>18500378
Most women don't want to be seen as a slut. Basically if you would have taken her out on a date first she probably would have had sex with you. Being so forward is considered disrespectful. Unless you already have established a proper relationship with them. Once you get her hooked you can basically say anything sexual and they will eat it up. I guess you just weren't at that point with her quite yet. You might be able to salvage this still.
>>
>>18500385
I did take her out on a date first. Me asking her had been a two days after the date and I asked her what she was doing that night. She said she was just playing Injustice 2 and I asked her if she was wanting to come over and play with something else.
>>
>>18500393
No, I mean it has to happen immediately after the date. A lot of women I have talked to also have this idea that if they fuck before the third date that they are a slut. Obviously they all have their own standards. You just asked for sex a bit too soon for her standards I guess.
>>
>>18500404
Oh I didn't have the opportunity to. To be honest the date I had in mind was rainchecked because she had obligations with her sister so we couldn't do like an all night sort of thing or have time for sex.

We're both huge gamers and she just turned 21 so my plan was to take her out to this arcade bar that had really nice machines, take her out to sushi (she's never had but wanted to try), and then go back to my place to finish the night hanging out and see if fucking would have happened naturally in the mood.

The date we went on was dinner, talked some more and she seemed to have a good time, but immediately lost interest at the moment I described.

I guess I just misread the situation but she hasn't talked to me since. I didn't feel like even if she wasn't down to fuck that even asking her was such a crime given we had already talked about it before. The worst thing I was expecting was a no.
>>
>>18500378
Because women are a bunch of entitled fucktards these days since the whole SJW/Feminazi craze has taken off.

"Hurr durr I can send nudes to different guys all day every day but how dare you assume I will sleep with you. I'm a strong independent woman bla bla bla!"
>>
>>18500420
hey 420, you have absolutely no idea and no shame.

the guy you answered to is quite right, read that shit and think about it. If a girl wants to have a relationship with you (which is the case if you didn't meet her over tinder) then she will probably not have sex with you before the third date, because it wouldn't feel right for her.

You are here asking, why a girl would react negative, if you text her after the first date, if she wants to come over to fuck with you.

The answer is, you were to desperate and couldn't wait until the third date. And the second fuck up, was asking over text, you never do that, dirty talk is ok, in a relationship, but you are not yet in one and even then, direct asking for sex will almost never result in you getting sex.
>>
>>18500461
You're a fucking retard.
>>
The whores like to pretend they're not whores so you have to pretend they're good girls and that the women they call whores are dirty but they're not
>>
>>18500378
You shouldn't ask for sex, it ruins all the mood. It should just happen. You spend an evening together, talk, drink wine, you put your hand on her thigh, things get hot, it's getting more and more exciting... If you ask her blantly you ruin the whole mood, the whole build-up, there's no mystery and romance left and it can put women off. Trust me, I'm 6 years into relationship with my boyfriend and I still need this whole foreplay without mentioning sex before I want to fuck. It's just how some of us work.
You've kinda ruined it now, but try to make it up t her by taking her for dinner and acting for the whole time like you're not interested in sex. Start acting on it only after the date, after the wine, when you're just about to leave, it should work this time.
>>
>>18500625
It's not like I typically just go out of my way doing this. The only reason why I had done it was because she had already asked to fuck but I was at work and so I thought since we had already had that discussion (several sexual talks, now) that it would be OK.

I don't see how she's going to ask me to fuck but then it's out of her comfort zone when I ask. That doesn't make a ton of sense to me.
>>
>>18500674
And you won't understand it, because women are weird. If she asks you to have sex, in her mind she's playful and sexy, if you ask for sex you're desperate and pathetic. Sorry, it's just how it works. Don't mention sex, don't ask for it, don't talk about it. She wants to be seduced, not just agree to have sex, it ruins the whole thing. I know it's confusing and I don't understand us either, but that's how I'd react so there's a chance she's the same in this aspect.
>>
She was aiming for a relationship. You casually asking her to come over and fuck, which you never even did yet, made her feel like you just wanted her to be your fuckbuddy. She was snappy because she was hurt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.