[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a girl, who is in some sense introverted/humble(?),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497770841384.png (574KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1497770841384.png
574KB, 500x510px
Have you ever met a girl, who is in some sense introverted/humble(?), and dresses accordingly, and at least moderately looking (somewhat cute) and of moderate or higher intelligence?

Have you been ever given the chance to show someone how much you want(ed) to give, or feel like someones wants you to come to somewhere, or be cheered by your sole presence?

Have you ever had someone to really value you, to love you, other than your parents/family member?

Share stories, experiences, advice whatever.

Where can I find a girl to provide me with affection or something?

>inb4 what do you have to offer (see next post)

I know most of the shit I wrote/ask is stupid, please help me. I suck at the whole girls thing.
>>
-Honest, disciplined
-Make people laugh (w/ me, not at me)
-Above averange looking
-Talanted in some aspect
-Have read drive/ambition
-Will probably be admitted to uni next year (electrical engineering)
-Probably intelligent
-Some financial indepedence (I do some computer stuff when I don't have much schoolwork)

That's all I can think of/worth mentioning I suppose. I'm 18.

I've been told by a handful of people that I'm an interesting person, etc.

I don't fucking know anymore.
>>
>>18499946
Honestly OP, girls these days are getting dumber and dumber. It's going to be hard to find a smart, modest girl. Feminism is filling their brains with "fuck any one you want, body count doesn't matter! Eat that steak AND whole chocolate girl, you don't need a man to complete you! Yes girl, don't shave your body hair, FUCK BEAUTY STANDARDS!!"

If you do get admitted to a uni try finding a shy girl that stays away from parties and such. However id you can't wait that long I've noticed many girls that browse 4chan fit your desired traits. /soc/ always has threads up for people to chat and if you don't mind an ldr you'll be in luck
>>
>>18500070
Yeah, I've lurked /soc/ out of curiosity, problem is, there seems to be none from my country.

Fucking place is filled with normies, never have I met a person irl who knows about 4chan, let alone browse soc.

Fuck me, I just cater for some affection, and in the end, I just feel emptier inside than I was before.
>>
File: 1499461770564.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499461770564.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
shameless self bump.
>>
Yes to all the questions. She was humble, intelligent, and an introvert due to her anxiety. We lasted 5 months. I don't know if I can ever replace her. Felt so beautiful to give and receive affection. All that's left for me is nightlife, and I don't enjoy it as much as I used to.
>>
bumping again. jesus fuck can't someone answer.
>>
>>18499946
> Have you ever met a girl, who is in some sense introverted/humble(?), and dresses accordingly, and at least moderately looking (somewhat cute) and of moderate or higher intelligence?
Yes to all those things. Add in that she's a Catholic traditionalist who believes in innocence.

It didn't even take much alcohol for her to let me bury my head between her thighs in an empty conference room and then go back with her to her hotel room to take her virginity. She bled all over the sheets, so I'm glad it was her room and bill and not mine.

She was so sweet to me for the rest of the conference. She'd never had a bf before and didn't really know how to handle all the feelings. I gave her so much dick she could barely walk straight.

Then she went home. I wonder where she is now and if she's married yet like the good little traddie she is.
>>
>>18499946
>>18499949

Okay, well, I can't answer your question (because I'm not into women) but..

It's not so much of where you find them, but when. It takes time to find someone who'll suit your tastes, especially when you're looking for someone who is introverted AND cute at the same time.
Keep in mind that because you want someone introverted, you're not going to find them roaming the streets or dating sites as often as you will find extroverted, slutty, ugly, dumb girls.
But don't lose hope! When you get into college, you can meet tons of girls, and don't be afraid to talk to those who are't cute enough for you. Networking isn't only for jobs~ ;3

Also, you can list out everything you think you are, but sometimes you gotta stop and ask yourself, "Alright, I think I'm X,Y,Z, but do others perceive me as such?". You have to remember that not everyone gets to see every side of you like you do, so sometimes people get the wrong impression.
>>
>>18500152
Tell me more
>>
>>18499946
Those kinda girls exist, but your going to have to find them. They are far and few in between. You can find them doing more of the nerdier things. So just keep an eye out for nerdier activities (anime, math, science, etc.). You may find some there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.