[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just told me she got raped. What do i do? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5497163646_951575b7da_b.jpg (94KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
5497163646_951575b7da_b.jpg
94KB, 800x536px
My best friend just told me she got raped. What do i do? I know the kid, he deserves to rot in hell, but what the fuck do i do? Do i kill him?

Im angry as fuck right now but i dont know what to do. Whats the appropriate response to a rapist
>>
>>18499944
Do nothing.
>>
>>18499944
See >>18499998

Just because she's your best friend doesn't mean you have to feel like it's a matter of course to help her handle her major problems. Chances are anyway that in this day and age,she spread her legs for the guy by meeting him in a private environment and doing substances like Alcohol together.

So just take it like another story from her and keep doing you.
>>
>>18499944
>My best friend just told me she got raped. What do i do?
Tell her to go to the cops. Do not jump in and play rambo. Console her if appropriate, but otherwise do nothing, and say nothing.
>>
File: Police spongebob.jpg (10KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
Police spongebob.jpg
10KB, 261x196px
P O L I C E
You retards. What are you waiting for?
>>
Convince her to file a report, assuming this was recent and not something that happened years ago.

It is very difficult convincing someone to go through with a rape report, most people would rather avoid the ordeal altogether and try to leave sleeping dogs lie, but you need to make sure she knows that the proper legal channels are there for a reason.

Killing him won't help anyone, you definitely won't get away with it.
>>
>>18499944
Rape him
>>
That's a crime, call the cops.
>>
>>18499944
, make sure she doesn't have any showers or washes her clothes before she speaks to investigators. I know if I was in her shoes the first thing I would want to is clean myself but I would have to remind myself that importance evidence is stained on them. The sooner she goes the better
>>
>>18499944

call the cops this shit isn't hard.
>>
>>18501849
Only acceptable answer
>>
>>18501849
>>
>>18499944
She is NOT going to give you her pussy.
>>
>>18501849
an eye for an eye
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.